Sorting out Emotion

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I was silently reading a book when my phone rang. I look at the caller and discovered that it was Tao. “Hyung, we are here at Baekhyun hyung place come here…We are going to have party, party…”he said happily on the other line. I jumped out of the bed, change into my Givenchy shirt, a pair of Dolce and Gabanna jeans and wear my most comfortable AJ 11 snickers. I drove my black Cayenne Porsche and headed to Baekhyun place.

“Hey Luhan hyung is here!” Lay mentioned as he slightly punched my shoulder.

I sat on one of the couches, everyone was there, but seems too busy doing their things. Suho is talking to someone over the phone, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae are busy trolling each other, Tao of course is too occupied taking a selca. Minsoek handed me a can of beer. “Luhan, how are you doing now?” he asked.

“I’m ok; I’m bit busy now, helping oppa in the office and meeting some of our potential clients. I’m only having 2 months to stay before going back to America.” I told him as I sip my drinks.

“I see, how about Chorong, how is she doing, did the two of you talk already? His question caught me off guard and I just keep my silence, after all I don’t know how to deal with his question.

“So where are Sehun and Kai?” I tried to change the topic.

“Ah! Those kids they told me that they have to fetch Ha Young and Namjoo?” he told me calmly.

“Oh Ha Young and Kim Namjoo? I didn’t know they were close. I mean they were just introduce last week.” I confusedly asked and he just let out a chuckle.

“Well, I guess our new friend is really quick with girls. Sehun and Ha Young, the two are going out now and having the time of their life.” This time Suho joined our conversation. “Oh that sneaky brat, how fast he can get a girlfriend here.” I thought.

“Hyung, who else will be coming, do you think Eunji, Bomi and Chorong will be here also? Jongdae asked. I looked at him as she mentioned her name and regarding Minsoek I know he is obviously observing me. Apparently he knows almost everything about me and Chorong. He’s not just a soccer teammate but he is one of my best buddies, my confidante.

“I don’t know but sure Namjoo will be joining Ha Young. You know she a little shy and I don’t think she will be comfortable being the only girl with 10 boys at side at the same place.” Lay blurted.

“I would like to see Chorong Noona, she’s really pretty. Do you think it’s ok to ask her out?” Tao said. Leaving us all alarmed.

“Yah, I don’t think you are her type.” Chanyeol mocked the younger boy.

“Why hyung, don’t I have the right to have a pretty girlfriend too? Luhan hyung already have Yura Noona, Sehun will be having a girlfriend soon, Kai he can date any girls that he want. And you guys, I’m pretty sure you are all dating too.” The boys rather laugh at Sehun statement but for me his words were quite startling, how can she like Chorong, she can’t have my Rongie. I thought selfishly.

“Yah, better ask the best friend here, Luhan hyung, what do you think about Tao dating Chorong?” Its Baekhyun turned to ask.

“I don’t know, its Chorong decision, whether she want to date him or not.” I clenched my fist and answered irritably, as Lay and Minsoek exchange that playful smirk. I know I’m not good at hiding emotion especially my irritation with Tao’s confession. I can’t deny it but I can’t stand the fact that someone is showing interest to C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter