Decision

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Dinner wasn’t really eventful but omma off course is the most jovial person in the dining area.

“See, yeobo? I told you that these two will end up together.  Look how good they look together.” Omma told giddily to appa.  Appa just nodded and smile, if he agrees or not it is something I’m not really sure about. Most of the time he display unfathomable expressions, somewhat in his smile is a glint of happiness but there’s also a hint of uncertainty. I ignore that look, because I’m just too happy and focus on the lovely lady beside me.

“Rongie, you should eat a lot honey, how about you try this strawberry pancotta, I’m sure you’ll love it and I made it especially for you.” Omma offered her.  I saw how her eyes twinkled only proved that she has a thing for sweets, she looks so cute.

“Thank you Aunt Mei, it looks pretty and I bet it taste good too.” Chorong said shyly.

“Yah, I think you should call me omma from now on. Luhan you better take of Chorong and ensure that she’s eating the right food on time.”

“Omma!” I mumbled to demonstrate my protest while Appa just smirked on the other side of the table obviously making fun of me.

“Don’t worry aunt Mei, Luhan takes good care of me.” Chorong smiled at me and I melted.

“What did I told you earlier? You better call me omma; I preferred it more than Aunt.” Omma insisted which made Chorong to blush profusely.

“Eh”

“Yeobo, stop it already, don’t embarrass the kids.  Chorong you can address us at whichever you are comfortable at.” Appa speak for the first time in the dinner.

“Thank you uncle.”

***

Right after our dinner, Chorong and I decided to go to respective rooms to clean up and change our clothings. We agreed to meet at the entertainment room instead.  I’m used, staying or often sleeping in her bedroom but now my parents is at home, Chorong seems uncomfortable with the idea me staying in her room or rather being caught by my nosy Omma, me and her together in one room. I’m not shy to admit that I’m more clingy and touchy than her and though  I can sense that she is most of the time ackward with skinship I’m still glad that she doesn’t reject my initiatives and I do try my best not to scare her.

I hugged her protectively as she lean on me while were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Of course, her eyes are glued on the TV screen, as if I wasn’t there. She keeps on gushing over that guy and the scene that is too sappy for my liking.  She is really fond of romantic movies and I can’t help but sigh and enjoy the moment just watching her.

“Oh my God!” she giggled.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Why don’t you just watch the movie and stop asking?” she answered but she’s still focus on the screen.

“Are you mad or something?” I asked and that’s the only time she looks at me.

“Of course not, why you ask? She looked puzzled with my statement.

“Because, the whole time we are here you keep on ignoring me as if I’m not here.” I showed her how disappointed I was with her behavior to make her feel guilty but her reaction was far cry from what I’m expecting.

“Yah, you’re too childish Luhan.” She said as she pinched my nose.

“Hey, not ignoring me, when the whole time your eyes are glued on the TV, gushing over that mushroom head guy? I brused off her hands and she just smirked.

“Han, you’re unbelievable, don’t tell me you are jealous? She laughed.

“And, what’s funny now little miss? I stood up from the couch and she follows. I walked away from her and sit on the other corner of the room totally annoyed.  She followed my suit and sat beside me, she hold me on my both cheeks as if she’s demanding me to look straight at her.  She looks calm but not apologetic.  She bit her lower lip before she speaks up. *Damn, don’t do that or else I’ll end up kissing you the whole night* I dismissed the thought immediately.

“Hannie, you are too cute, know what for me you are the most handsome male species alive in the world, though you’ll see admiring cute guys that cross my way, it is doesn’t mean that I forgotten you.  Remember the times when you told me that since you can’t replace appa being the number 1 man in my life, you said that you won’t compete with appa and you would do everything to keep your place on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter