False Hope

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

I get ready for the vacation and had asked Mr. Choi to drive me to the airport.  Sehun was right I should be enjoying my vacation before I go back to America, since it might take me another four years to come back. Getting and entering into foreign school isn’t that easy, as an exchange student like any others I had sacrifice a lot, being away from family and friends is really hard to bear at first, but sooner or later I just learned to accept the reality and go on with my life. For some the only thing that keeps us sane is the support of your classmates and other students who are facing the same difficulties as yours and the thought of brighter future that waits once you graduated.  For me it’s already a plus that I have a girlfriend who goes to the same school as mine.

I was a bit disappointed because as I was expecting that Yura will follow me here in Korea as soon as she finished her commitment for a vacation but it turned out that she accepted another commitment and she had cancelled her vacation with me.

I was really pissed off that night and we fought really hard over the phone. I was thinking that thru this vacation with my friend I will still have enjoyable, stress free and peaceful time in that Boracay Island.

“Luhan baby, I have to cancel my vacation to South Korea, the organizer of the event decided to extend the show and I still have remaining photo shoot schedule.” Yura said on the other line.

“What, didn’t you tell me that after the show you’re all set for your vacation?” I said annoyingly.

“Yeah, I know but it is an important event and the organized can’t just let it pass.” She answered.

“I don’t understand, can’t you just cancel it and they just look for your replacement?” I said getting already impatient.

“No, that’s not possible and if that’s the case, they might sue me and let me pay for breaching of contract. You should know that!” she’s already rasing her voice.

“Babe, then let’s just pay that, whatever damage it will cause. Don’t you miss me already?” I asked her trying to calm the situation.

“Baby, you know how important this is to me, this is my dream. I can’t just get let it pass and I just can’t turn my back to all those people who helped gone this far.This is for my future.” She said.

“How about me Yura? Am’i important to you? Does this relationship matters to you? How about our future?”  I asked her.

“Baby, you know I love you.” She answered.

“It doesn’t show, how you can say that you love if you have no time for me. For the past 4 years I feel that I’m the only who value this relationship. I’m your boyfriend but you are treating me like nothing.” I blurted trying to keep my calm.

“I love you; do I have to repeat that?  I even fought for you that is how important you are to me!” she tried to defend herself.

My eyes are threatening to fall. “There wasn’t a fight to begin with and if there was you know it’s a sure win. I Love you so much that I even sacrifice my other relationship.”

“So, you’re telling me that you regret choosing me over that so-called-bestfriend of yours.” She said irritatedly.

“Chorong has nothing to do with us, don’t dragged her to this conversation. And we both know she didn’t start the quarrel.” I defended Chorong.

“Yah, Luhan don’t give me that bull, you witnessed how rude she was with me. Don’t tell me you already forget how she embarrassed me and how she backfight me?” She said angrily, up to this moment I have not confront her that I know what exactly had happened before. I’m still pretending that I didn’t know how she manipulated the situation and now my conscience is eating me that I didn’t believe my bestfriend and I just let everything passed.

“Yura, can we just talk some other time?” I told her to end the call before our talk resulted into fight.

“No Luhan, we have to discuss it right now, are you seeing Chorong now, is she flirting with you again?” she asked furiously.

“What are you saying? Of course I’m seeing Chorong, she is my friend and that fact cannot be changed. Will you please stop overthinking and please don’t ever think that Chorong and I are doing something inappropriate? Tell me do you really just trust me, huh?” I can no longer control my emotion and I shouted at her.

“Now, you are defending her? You know it really hurts when you’re doing that. You see her as an angel while you always treat me like that I’m the villain here.” She said.

“I should have done that long before. I should have treated her fairly.” I said shortly.

“What do you mean?” she asked full of curiousity.

“Let’s just hang up, let’s just talk if you’re no longer angry. Let’s cool things down. Well then just goodluck to your show.” After that I ended a call and I throw my phone out of frustration.

***

I just stayed at our home after that. I decided not to meet my frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter