I miss You

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

“Are you sure Luhan, maybe she’s a random girl who look likes Chorong?” appa told me.

“Yeah you’re right appa, maybe it’s not her, why she would be here in the first place.” I said convincing myself too. I presume that if she knew I was here, definitely she’ll make an excuse not to see me. After all what happened between us, I’m not sure if she will be happy with the idea of seeing me again. I thought.

“If you really want to see her that bad, for your information son I already hired private detective to know her whereabouts, beside your omma keep bragging me as well.  You know how worried she is also about Chorong.”

“Thanks appa,”

“Ok son, just enjoy the party, I saw most of your friends here, why don’t you just join them, It’s a good time catching up.” He told me before he left.

I told what my appa advised me to do. I walk towards my friend and greeted the people I met along the way. I saw familiar faces but mostly I don’t remember them anymore. I’m not found of big gatherings, I always thought of leaving before even it started, But omma always insist and drag me at every opportunity she had. I can recall some events when Chorong and I run away from the party. Maybe that’s the reason we get along well. Same with me she is the type who rather stays alone more than being the crowd. I remember how she scorns attending gathering like this and I understand where she is coming from.

***

“You are so ugly, why you are here at the first place?” a little girl in a red dress said.

“Correct you parents are not even rich enough to be invited here.” Another girl added and she pushed the little girl wearing a pink dress. They continue to say hurtful things about the little girl but she didn’t say anything bad or fight back.

I can’t take it anymore, the bashing and cruelty of the other girls and that’s when I entered the scene.

“Yah, stop doing that!” I commanded the girls as I walk near the little girl wearing a pink dress and help her stand up, she is crying hard now.

“Yah Luhan, why are you helping her? You know omma said that she shouldn’t be here in the first place they were not rich and we should not befriending her.” The girl in a red angrily said.

“She not doing anything bad and yet you are hurting her. I’d rather be her friend that you.” I said as I dragged the little girl out away from the bully kids.

“Stop crying, they can’t hurt you anymore! By the way, where are your parents?” I said and comforted her.

“Thank you, for helping me out. My parents are inside the reception hall. She stuttered as she fought hard not to cry.

“You should have fought back, why you allow them to push you. Look at your dress it’s already dirty.” I told her.

She smiled as she wipes her tears with her dirty hand. I looked at her and noticed myself blinking several times. She’ cute, how can they say that she’s ugly. She’s actually prettier than the other girls. I told myself.

“Hey thank you again….hmmm for helping…May I know your name please?” She asked.

“I’m Luhan.” I answered back

I’m Park Chorong, Luhan can we be friends? I hope its ok with you, but if not I’m still fine about it. At least you will not hurt me.”  She said as she extended her hands.

“Sure! From now on I will be your friend and I will protect you from those bully!” and that’s how our friendship started.

***

“Luhan hyung, congratulation!” Baekhyun said.

“Hahaha… I think you’re pretty drank already. I think you congratulate me for about 5 times already.’ I laughed.

“Yeah, we are just so proud of you, that is why Baekhyun is acting that way, but you are right he had drunk a lot already.” Chanyeol added.

“So, Kai, Tao and Sehun, how are you enjoying the party so far.” I asked the newcomers.

“So far, so good.” They said in chorus.

“Hyung, you never told us that there are lots of prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter