Overjoyed

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

“Good Morning Chorong.” Eunmi greeted me as soon as I entered our quarters.

“Good Morning, so what’s you’re schedule for today? I asked her while she is busy with the inventory of toiletries.

“So as usual, I’m now assigned here and laundry.  By the way, I heard, Mr. Wu Yi Fan arrived last night; actually I was expecting that you went straight to his room.” she explained.

“Well, I’m not aware that he is here already!  But I’m supposed to check and clean his room.” I said.

“If that’s the case, better be prepared he might call you anytime soon.”  Speaking of the devil, my phone rang only to see that it’s Wu Yi Fan who is calling. I contemplate if I’m going to answer or ignore his call but then Ms. Choi comes into sight.

“So Chorong, you are already here, you better be hurry Mr. Wu call in the office for about three times already and he was looking for you.” She said.

“Arrasso, I’ll go ahead. “ I said before heading the door to room 305.

For some reasons, I don’t know why I feel so nervous maybe because of the incident in Boracay. Honestly, I’m not ready to face him. Don’t really know what to expect, if he is mad or will be apologetic like the last time I saw him, before I left him in the party.

“Park Chorong, why are you not answering my call?”  He said sounds irritated.  I bowed my head to show that I’m still respectful.

“My apology for that Mr. Wu, I didn’t notice that you were calling. Is there anything you need sir? Do you want me change your bed cover or I clean the bathroom?”

“You’re funny Park Chorong, what made you think that I want you clean the room?” he laughed sarcastically.

“And what it is so? I’m a chambermaid on this hotel and I work as your personal maid and it’s my duty obey your orders.” I answered.

“Look, Park Chorong, about what happened in the island. I’m sorry for that; I should have not said those things about you.” He said looking apologetic.

I let out a smirk as I heard his words. “Yah, that. I’m ok. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Let’s just forget that it happened.”

He smirked in returned. “If that didn’t bother you anymore why it seems that you are avoiding me; Look I didn’t mean to say those words. It is an initial reaction, I don’t know how exactly what will I do if something bad happens to you. I don’t know how I will explain it to your friends. And another thing you really made we worried.” He explained sporting a softer and quilty look.  I would like to laugh at that sight, he usually wears that fierce and serious look and this is something new for this Almighty Wu Yi Fan.

“Sir, once again, I’m telling you that I’m ok and I should apologize also, it was me who dragged you to that complicated situation. I just learned my lesson that I should be more careful and I can’t be too trusty.  I hope everything is fine between us and can we just forget what happened.” I told him.

“But still, I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart.” I cannot help but laughed at his statement and I guess my laugh was contagious as I heard his laughters too.

“Hahaha…We are like crazy, laughing over senseless thing. But you know I’m serious here. I’m a bit of jerk that night.” He said.

“I know sir and Thank you for saving me that night. I can’t imagine what would happen if you weren’t there. I owe you big time, really.” I said again.

“Well, you’re my responsibility that time.  I guess your friends will hunt me down and would let me pay, forsake” He answered.

“Thank you!” I repeated.

“Neh, you better stop thanking me by now. How about me,  Am ‘I forgiven already? He asked.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter