Winner

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

I woke up as I felt someone softly touching my face. I was greeted with the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen.  I welcomed also the soft kisses bestowed to me by this beautiful creature who is hugging me.

“Luhan!”

“Love, finally you’re awake!”

“How long did I fall a sleep?” I asked him quite oblivion with what is happening in my surrounding.

“I don’t know, I was busy staring at you Beautiful and I loss track of time.” He said as he squeezes me in a hug.

I immensely blushed at his statement; he really knows to make my heart flutter.

“I thought you weren’t sleepy, but look at you slept on me, such a sleepy head.”

“Yah! But it seems that you enjoyed it just watching at me. I should be the one complaining, I wonder how many times you stole kisses from me. I said as I try to get off from his hold.

“Where do you think you are going miss? He said as he pulled me back; make me fall on the bed again.

“Yah, let go of me.” I protested but he tightens his hold on to me instead.

“Let’s sleep some more.” He snuggles on to me.

“Luhan, I think it’s about time that get of the bed and meet Minhyuk oppa and Bomi, kaja” I said.

“Why do you keep on calling him oppa, I’m your boyfriend and you’re call calling by name.” he asked all of a sudden.

“Ehh…” I blushed at his statement.

“I think it is quite unfair to me.” He pouted.

“I’m not used to it, you know.” I explained.

“You better get you to it now, ok. Come on just say it LU-HAN O-ppa, Luhan oppa, o-ppa…” He keeps on repeating that and I find it really cute how persistent he is to make me utter the word and I have to control myself trying not to laugh at his cuteness.

“Please, Chorong just say it Luhan OPPA…OPPA…”

“You are not going to say it, don’t you?” He said as he started to look frustrated. I didn’t say anything just to a little.

“Ok, I give up, I guess I have to accept that you won’t give in and you won’t call me…”

I didn’t let him to finish what he is going to say, I pull me him and gave him a kiss.  I can sense that he was a bit surprised at first but then I felt he smirk between the kiss and he began to kiss me back.  We keep on kissing and if we were not sitting on the bed, I know I will fall because my knees are starting to weaken.  He deepens the kiss.  I open up and allow him to explore my mouth. Truthfully I’m not use to this kind of kisses; he’s giving me unfamiliar but pleasureable sensation. He is taking my breath away in a good way, making me oblivion with what is happening around me. I clung onto him and lessen the gap between us.  His lips on mine makes me hazy.

“Ahhh…Luhan oppa.” I mumbled.

“Chorong-ah, I love you.” He said when we stop for a while to gasp some air.

“I love you Luhan oppa.” And he lean again and capture my lips into another passionate kiss.  He pinned me down and my back is now touching the soft mattress and he is on top of me.  He moves his lips south and tracing my jawline going to my neckline.  I moan softly and move my head to give him better access. His kisses are no longer soft and innocent I can feel the urgency and the needs. His hot breath makes me shivers and I could only close my eyes as the pleasure began to take place.  I grabbed on the sheet because he is making me go crazy. He and and I whimper audible enough to be heard in the whole room.

“Oppa.”

“Chorong, my beautiful Chorong.”

“Ahhhh.”  I felt his hands already touching my bare stomach, I don’t know how he manages to lift my shirt and I don’t care anymore, because everything he does is so good.  He keeps on kissing me down to my neck and my shoulder blade.  I closed my eyes and savor the moment.

“Luhan oppa…” I whimpered as I felt him a part on my collar.  I grabbed on his hair encouraging him to continue his act but he slow down and go back on kissing my lips.

“I love you Chorong, I love you so much.” He whisper and he is now showering light kisses on my face.

“I’m sorry; I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter