Date 2

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

I’m happy that Luhan, appreciate my efforts for our commoner date.  I can feel that he is genuinely happy, touched and a bit surprise. We arrived at the park almost 4pm in the afternoon, though it felt little weird as there’s not of a lot people in there, there were many but not full-pack as we expect.

“Hmmm, not so many people?” He asked in amusement before he close the car door.

“Maybe, students are busy preparing for major exams that’s why they’re not here.” I answered.

“Yes, perhaps I only know one person who would love to go to amusement park even on the examination days.” I felt my face went red as I heard he said.

“Yah, you know it just my way of destressing.  You know, studying overnight feels like forever to me.” I retorted.

“As if you’re studying then, you’ll always end up sleeping when you asked me tutor you and I have to carry you on the bed as if you’re not heavy.”  I further blush at his comment not sure if embarrassed or insulted.  I know I never win an argument with him, he always has reasons and say only the facts. When we were younger I already knew that he’ll a good lawyer when he grows old, and he’s already half-way reaching his goals, 4 years more and he’ll be a well-know lawyer, he will inherit his family business.  He has a lot of good fortunes along the way and success will continue to chase him. Unlike me, I never had that chance, that I never even finish my studies and discover the things that I maybe good at.  You know the feeling that I’m completely out of his league, I’ll never be his perfect match.

I brave myself not cry as I face him, I know I can’t change things and my future still not clear, the only thing I have is the courage to continue living and survive no matter how harsh my life had been. 

“And, why did you agree to come here first, if you are just going to insult me better yet you send me home instead?”  I don’t know why I said those words but I feel that I just have too.

“LOVE, are you mad?  I’m just teasing you, but I can’t change the facts that you’re such a sleepyhead and way heavy back then.” He said innocently with his puppy eyes.

“Yah, can you just stop Luhan?”  I was irritated and I can feel that my tears are threathening to fall, the earlier thoughts made me vulnerable and I want to get away. I know if I gaze in his eyes my tears will freely escape in my eyes.  So, I looked away and turn my back unto him.

“Hey, where are you going?” he asked, I can’t see his expression but there’s a hint of confusion on his voice

“Anywhere, away from you and this place?” I answered back.

“But wait.” In just a matter of seconds he’s already in front of me, and the thing I dreaded to happen at that very moment, happened, I can no longer hold back my tears.  I feel so weak in front of him, I realized how far and different our status is. “Hey, what’s the matter, did I say something wrong? Love, I’m sorry, please stop crying!” I can see how worried he is.

“I’m sorry oppa, I don’t know whats happening to me, I’m so sensitive and insecure, I don’t know but I feel that I’m not good enough for you.” The tears continuously to flow from my eyes and I tighten my hold unto him.  “I’m sorry”

“Shhh…It’s ok, don’t ever think that way.  You and I are meant to be, you are the best thing that happened to me and you should always keep that in mind. You’re my inspiration and I keep on holding on to my dreams because you are the very first person who believe me.  I agreed to come here with you because, in this place we have lot of happy memories and I want to feel that again, carefree and worry-free just being happy with the person I love the most and that is you, no one else only you, understand.” He confessed.

“I’m sorry, I love you.”

“Such a drama queen and a cry baby” he teased.

“Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter