Don't Stop

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

“Chorong-ah, wake up I think we are here already.” I shook Chorong lightly trying to wake her up, honestly my shoulder felt numb as she comfortably sleep on it for a couple of hours.  She opened her eyes at once and smile, I could only chuckle at her, she looks so pretty even with puffy eyes and unruly hair.  I gave her a light peck on the lips and she blushed copiously at the act.

“Han, we are in public.” She said apparently so embarrassed with what I did.

“Public? It just you and me here.”

“Bomi and Minhyuk oppa are here also.” She retorted.

“Yeah, I know, but they are more mushy and showy than us. You were asleep the whole time so you didn’t witness everything that is happening here.” I said lowly, trying not to wake up the couple who are both asleep.

“You said, we are here already, why don’t we wake them up.” She said trying to let go of from my embrace.

“Wait.”

“Bomi yah, Minyhuk oppa, wake up.” She said and try to nudge her bestfriend.  In just few seconds the two were already rubbing their eyes.  “I guess we are already here.” She continues while looking quilty for waking them up. 

 

“Oppa!” Bomi said as she to the guy beside him.

“Yes, we are here. Come on I’ll show you the place.  I’ll make sure that you’ll enjoy your stay here.” Minhyuk said as he open the car door and lead us to beach house.

“Excited much oppa!” Bomi teased Minhyuk.

The house is situated in highland, almost hilltop. The whole edifice is simply elegant country style beach house.  It is big enough to accommodate at least 20 people.  It has six bedrooms all are spacious and cozy.  The furnitures have classy designs.  Shall I say this is perfect place to loosen up from the busy city life?

“Guy, I would like to welcome you in our humble family house. Feel at home ok.” Minhyuk is very welcoming and hospitable. He seems to be a fine guy, he and Bomi compliment each other.

“Your family house is really nice.” I said to him.

“Thank you bro, but I don’t think it is comparable to your family houses.”He teased.

“Aniyo.” I vehemently deny that.  I don’t want to boast anything but he is right we have about 4 private beach houses all over South Korea and those are quite bigger than this.  Both of my parents are beach lover that is why they really investi on beach houses.

“Luhan oppa, is shy and looks uncomfortable talking about his family’s wealth.” Bomi said.

“Ok, so let the househelp carry your belongings in your room, and I forgot to say some of the rooms are still on renovation so we can use only two rooms.” Minhyuk explained while scratching the back of his head.

“Really! Oppa?” Chorong look utterly surprised.

“I don’t mind, Chorong and I can share room, we are used to that since we were kids.” I blurted.

“Luhan-oppa, I was actually thinking that Chorong eunnie and I will share the room. You and Minhyuk should share the other one.” Bomi said apparently shocked with what I mentioned.

“Yeah, Han, I think that’s a good idea.” Chorong butted in. She tagged on my shirt while looking strai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter