Day 1 in Paradise

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

“Well, Park Chorong, glad to see you here! So as I see you look healthier now.” My boss greeted me

“Mr. Wu? What are you doing here? I asked him, I hope that didn’t notice that I’m stuttering.  How he managed to look so handsome?

“Did I tell you already that I’ll be busy for business trip, that’s why I’m here?” he said proudly.

He walked closely to me, he pinched my cheeks. “I hope you’ll enjoy your vacation too and please don’t get sick anymore.” I felt I’m blushing profusely because of his words and action.

 “Take care Park Chorong.” He said as he walked away from us.

“Omo, Eunnie, is he your boss?  Wow he’s really handsome! If he’s my boss, I will surely enjoy working with him and I would always render overtime.” Namjoo said cheerfully. Chorong nodded gave her an akward smile.

“Yah, you’re so loud, can’t you see people are looking at you.” Eunmi trying to calm Namjoo.

I remained speechless, trying to catch my breath, honestly I always feel so nervous and feeling out of breathe everytime my boss is near.  When I recovered from my shock, I took a look at Luhan’s direction and as expected he seems so oblivion with what’s happening in his surrounding he is busy shuffling on his ipod. Then I look at Tao who’s obiviosly not happy seeing Wu Yi Fan.

“Did he I heard him right, did he say don’t get sick anymore?” Suho asked curiously.

“Yeah right, Noona are sick or are you not feeling well?” Kai asked concernly.

“Neh, I’m ok, I just…”I tried to explain but was cut by Bomi.

“She just passed out and she looks so pale the day after our dinner. Luckily, there was Wu Yi Fan who assisted her.  But I have to thank also Eunmi and Tao who brought her home and look for her while I’m still at work.”

“Why, you didn’t inform us? Are you really ok now” Suho asked again.

“Yeah, the doctor said I just need to rest.” I replied timidly.

“And she needs to avoid stress, so I advise her to stay away from the people who keep on stressing her.” Bomi said darting a deathly glare at Luhan.

“So you got sick and you choose not to inform us?” Luhan said out of nowhere as he took of the headset away. “You’re really careless, you know, making the people around worry.” He said sarcastically.

I choose not answer back and avoid his gaze.

“Yah, hyung it’s not her fault that you are always busy, Noona don’t want to be burden to you.” Tao said sounding irritated with Luhan’s comment.

“Guys, I hope you two don’t fight. We are here to relax. Chorong, it’s seems you’re ok now, just don’t do that again, making us worry. We are friends after all.” Minsoek said and just nodded not wanting to talk and get into confrontation.

“Eunnie are you ok?” Naeun asked after the boys already headed to the plane.

“Noona, Luhan hyung just got upset because you didn’t inform him.” Taemin added.

“Ah, no worries, kaja let’s go…You know we all should be stress free.” I smiled assuring them that I’m not bothered with Luhan’s words.

“Kaja, let’s go! We’ll going to have fun.” Eunji said while Bomi and I walked hand in hand as we walked to the plane.

***

Our plane landed at Manila at exactly 10:15pm, we have to stay in a nearby hotel and get ready for an early morning flight from Manila to Caticlan.

We arrived at Caticlan Domestic airport around 6:30am afterwhich we rode a ferry boat that will bring us to the island.

We all get excited to explore the island, imagining the azure blue seas and powder white sands.  And the island didn’t fail our imagination. Boracay is a real beauty to behold it is really breathtaking.  The water is crystal blue and white powder sand, soft enough to walk with your bare foot. We hurriedly went to our hotel to prepare ourselves and grab something for breakfast.

We went to our respective room and change into our swimming outfit. I’m glad that my room is facing the sea. I went at the balcony and breathe in the fresh air. Everything in the room is cozy and furnish with lovely fixtures. I have a super soft bed, covered by pink beddings; everything in the room looks too cute for my liking. I heard a soft knock on my door and wasn’t really surprised to see Bomi standing there. She looks so lovely in her yellow bikini and her Vera Wang sunnies. She also wear board short but she diddn’t bother to wear any t-shirt to cover her bikini top while for me I choose to wear my paled pink bikini but I top it with a white board short and a T-shirt. Called me conservative but I’m not really confident with my figure so I didn’t attempt to be bold or something.

“Eunnie, why don’t you just take off your shirt? I mean you will look ier without that.” She said.

“Yah, you know I’m not really confident flaunting my body, if my figure is like yours maybe I could give it a try.” I answered her in a teasing tone.

“Yah, you should know how pretty you are for sure Tao will be ogling on you.” She teased back.

“Neh, I don’t think so!” I said shyly.

“Hello, that boy obviously like you. I notice how he looks at you. Did he ask you out already?” She asked.

“Aniyo, and honestly I don’t want to assume anything.” I said.

“Well, if you like to thing that way, I respect you for that but I like him more compare with that ex best friend of yours.” She blurted. “Sorry Eunnie, but I just don’t like how he treats, I know you still like him but I hope you give your heart a break. You deserve someone better.” She continues.

“I know, and I soon going to be over him. Thank you!” I told her.

“Arraso, let’s go!” she invited.

“Ok, I just get my things.” I said and I grabbed my waterproof buddy bag containing lip balm, sunblock, wallet and my phone. I bring also a hat, scarf and my Vera Wang sunnies which is identical with Bomi’s one.

We meet the other girls along the way, while the boys were already at the dining table. They look all handsome wearing their board short and simple tanks. They are all ready for a swim and water activities.  I seated between Tao and Luhan. Tao seems to be happy with the idea but Luhan looks so irritated. To be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter