Weekend Plans

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

Bomi and I catched up and decided to meet in our favorite coffee shop; I honestly don’t have time meeting the girls after our short vacation.  I guess were all busy and I devote most of my time with my work and with Luhan. We only have a month and he’s going back to US to continue his studies.

“How are you doing this past few days?” Bomi asked as she sipped her frappucino

“I’m doing well, everything is fine at work. My boss Wu Yi Fan seems to be in a good mood all the time and maybe he’s bored and tired giving me a hard time. You know in general I’m happy…” I answered before she interrupts.

“And, in love with your Luhan oppa.” She smiled.

“Yah.” I protested. I can feel sudden heat surrounds us and I’m pretty much sure I’m blushing profusely.

I observed Bomi’s chuckles. “You look so embarrassed, you know Eunnie, I’m happy that you are happy and in love.”

“Bomi-yah thank you for everything.  No word can express how happy I’am now.  We both really had hard times and we almost missed our chance but maybe kismet is kind enough that he allows us to meet again.”

“So, he already ended her relationship with her girlfriend in the US?” she probed.

“Yeah, though, they haven’t talk about it personally.” I explained.

“I would like to know how she reacted; it’s a bit odd to break-up through phone.” I can sense Bomi’s curiousity and that one I can’t explain because Luhan and I haven’t really talk about how was her conversation with Yura goes.

I remained on my seat, speechless tugging the hem of my shirt as Bomi continues to sip on her drinks. I honestly don’t want to talk about it as I’m also not sure also the real status of Luhan’s relationship with Yura but I choose to trust and believe Luhan.

“Ah, so how’s the girls, I haven’t heard anything from them lately.” I attempted to change the topic.

“Nice save, eunnie, well I guess they’re busy also. Namjoo just informed me that she will go to Gyeonggi Province, their church will be doing some charity activities there for a week.”  She said and now she is flipping some fashion magazines.

“Well, that’s nice. How about Eunji?” I asked.  “Well, Ha Young is pretty busy also but I haven’t met her also.”

“I never heard anything from Eunji. Ha Young is busy with her Sehunnie, did you saw her post in her instagram, well it is filled with her selfies with his beloved boyfriend,” She simply replied as she is now browsing the magazines situated in our table.

“By the way, Minhyuk oppa and I are planning to go to their beach house in Busan over the weekend; I’m just wondering if you could join us, you can bring along Luhan oppa too.” Her eyes are gleaming in excitement.

“Ah, I don’t know, Luhan is busy helping his appa. I guess I still have to check with him if he’s available. But it’s good to hear that you and Minhyuk oppa are doing great.” I told her.

“Well, thank you. But well, come on I think you guys should come with us. I mean the two of you should spend more quality time together.  Staying in his house isn’t enough, you know what I mean, and you two need to make memories.” Apparently she’s trying to convince me.

“Bomi yah, I really don’t know.” I send.

“Please eunnie, you know I won’t take no as an answer.” she said while squeezing my hands. “If you want I can personal ask Luhan oppa and you know I’m pretty confident that he will like the idea.  You both deserve to relax and unwhine.” She’s sporting her cute pout.

“Ok, I’ll talk to Luhan about it.  I really can’t win a discussion with you.” I said scratching my nape.

“Thank you eunnie, I’m so excited.” She stood up from her chair and gave me a tight hug.

“Yah, I can’t breathe.” I protested.

“Kaja, eunnie.”  She took my hand a little harsh this time which causes me stood up as well.

“Where are we leading to?” I asked.

“We are going shopping?” she said excitedly.

“Yah” I guess I shouted too loud as the people in coffee shop throw us their annoying look.

“Eunnie, can you lower down your voice a bit? I know you’re excited but you know people are looking at you already.” Bomi told me.

“Bomi, yah what are you saying, you literally dragged me out of the chair, so you are expecting me to calm down.” I said in an almost whisper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter