Out of Pity

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I’m already at home and was about to cook when I realized that I’m lacking of ingredients, so I decided to go out to buy the short condiments I needed for the dishes I would like to cook. I was walking my way from the convenient store when a luxurious looking car stopped in the sideways. When the passenger rolled out the window I was a bit surprised to see Tao smiling widely at me and at the driver seat was Kai.

“Chorong Noona, going home alone, why don’t you get in the car so we can just sent you home.” He offered.

“Alright Noona, you know it’s dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone at the street especially at this hour.” Kai added.

“Neh, I’m ok, it looks like you guys are going somewhere and I don’t want to cause you any delay.” I politely turn down their offer.

“Aniyo, we won’t just agree and leave you alone here, common Noona, we are harmless you know. Let us give you at least a ride to your house.” Kai said while Tao go out the door and open the passenger seat for me. “Please Noona, we can’t leave you here alone, our conscience can’t take that, we’ll take you home, arasso.” Tao convinced me doing his aegyo.  Who can’t resist him doing that cute facial expressions, he is such a kid and I don’t want to embarrass him as well, so I finally agree and get in the car at once.

When I was already inside the car, Kai’s phone started ringing and he take the call, though I don’t want to eavesdrop, that would be impossible since he is talking too loud.

“Is that Sehun?” Tao asked

“Yeah, he said that he is having dinner with hyungs, Ha Young and her friends, he is inviting us.” Kai replied but his eyes were still on the road.

“Well, let’s go, and maybe we can take Chorong Noona there also.” Tao said as he looked at me.

“Aniyo, I can’t join you. I need to go home now and can’t you see I don’t even dress appropriate.” I shunned his idea before he can say anything.

“I don’t see anything wrong you coming with us, don’t worry about how you look, you look pretty as usual.” Tao said shyly as he rubbed his nose due to embarrassment. I felt myself flustered also because of his compliment and it left me speechless.

“Smooth operator Tao Hyung, but Noona, he is just telling the truth, so whether you like it or not you will be joining us. Kaja let’s go now.” Kai smirked and before I could object I felt the car swerve heading to Gangnam district.

Ha Young, Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo greeted me happily at the time a stepped in the restaurant. It is more of a family restaurant type not a fine dining that I was thinking earlier that made me reluctant to accept Kai and Tao’s invitation. Sometimes the girls are overreacting as if we didn’t see each other for a year despite that we just had dinner five nights ago.

“So where’s Naeun? I thought she is here also.” I inquired.

“Taemin, is out of the country and she just can’t leave baby Taeun with the Nanny.” Ha Young elucidate.

“Chorong Noona, you are here also.” Baekhyun greeted cheerfully.

“So, that is why that Panda boy is smiling like an idiot.” I heard Chanyeol discreetly said. I’m not insensitive I can sense that Tao is treating me extra nice compared with his other friends. Though he is not admitting yet I’m not dense not to feel that he likes me.

“Chorong, I heard that you already move out from Lu’s Mansion.” Suho blurted.

“Ah, that? Yeah, I don’t want to cause any trouble to Lus’ that why I decided to go back at my apartment.” I explained trying not to look affected.

Lay entered the restaurant; it was apparent that he just finished talking to someone over the phone. He smiled at me before taking the seat near Minsoek.

“So guys, let’s order now. I’m already starving.” Minsoek said.

“Babe, what do you want to eat?” I heard Sehun asked Ha Young as they hold hands while checking the food in the menu which made everyone squealing in delight.

“Yah, I didn’t know, you’re boyfriend is really mushy.” Eunji said smiling brightly at the two.

“Eunnie, stop teasing!” Ha Young said obviously embarrassed.

“Don’t mind them Babe, I bet they are just jealous.” Sehun slightly kissed her forehead which earn applaud from the team.

“Sehun, you’re sneaky brat, don’t make your hyung jealous.” Jongdae said amusingly.

I could only beam at them, I can see that Sehun and Ha Young are genuinely happy and in love with each other. I was in daze when I heard Bomi whispered. “Eunnie, don’t you get envious, our baby girl already found someone who will make her happy. Don’t you think it’s the right time also for you to meet your Prince Charming?”

I looked at her questioning, “Yah, you know I’m not ready for such thing. My life is a mess and I don’t want to get into a relationship because you guys are pressuring me.” I whispered back covering my mouth with the menu.

“Hey, what are the two of you talking about,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter