Feel at Home

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

“Chorong” I called her name after that sort of staring game that we had. I saw how embarrassed she was; the way she blushed I know I still have the same effect on her and I have to admit that I’m too was mesmerized with the way she look tonight. She didn’t change a bit and her simple style goes well with her personality. Though I didn’t fail to notice that she’s wearing lip gloss and a cheek tint, I smile at the idea that she exerted a further effort to look good for this occasion. Well, if you’ll ask me, maybe you would say that I’m more worried rather more prepared for this meeting. From the time I learned that omma invited her to our house. I can’t help but to feel all giddy and excited, after four years of being away from each other I think it is the only way we can have at least a decent talk. I anticipated so many things that I want to happen for this day.

I woke up really early; I did some routine work out at the gym and get ready for tonight’s dinner.  I actually had difficulty deciding what I should wear. I don’t want to appear too dressed up for the occasion so I choose the most comfortable pants and crisps button down polo and a nice Gucci loafer. Well, I guess my effort to look presentable had been paid off as I saw Chorong priceless reaction when she saw me standing on her apartment’s door.

“Luhan” she gulped as she looked away from me.

“What are you doing here?” She asked oddly. Honestly since the time that I return, she doesn’t speak that much to me and the usual thing she asks is “Why are you here? What are you doing here?” It’s not that I’m getting sick of it; it is just that I hate the thought and the feeling of awkwardness between us.

“Omma, told me to fetch you, so I’m here.” I calmly told her, though I can feel that my lips quiver due to nervousness.

“So, where’s Mr. Choi, I thought he is the one who’ll fetch me?” she asked again.

Ask my omma, I don’t know if she planning something, because all of the sudden all the household help went missing and even Mr. Choi, appa allowed him to have him a break for 3 days. I thought

“He has a business to attend, so he’s on leave for 3 days. It’s getting late so I think we better go” I said as I guide her to my Black Audi A7. I offered my hand, but she clearly dislikes the idea of skin ship between us, so I just open the door of the passenger seat for her.

During the whole ride none of us had spoken, she kept looking outside and she didn’t even bother to look at me. I don’t want to look desperate as well so I just leave her at peace and keep my silence as I continue to drive.

“We are here! I said as we enter the main gate of our house. She just smiled at me and get off the car.

“Thank you for the ride.”

Before we enter the main hall, Omma and Appa were already there to welcome us. It was omma who hugged Chorong first followed by my Appa. Both of my parents are very much fond of her and I can see that they are truly happy to see Chorong.

“We are so happy that you come!” Appa told her.

“Thank you very much for inviting me over dinner!” she shyly told Appa.

“Kaja, Let’s go before the food gets cold.” Omma ordered.

Of course everything that omma had prepared are lavish. The table was set extravagantly though were just in confinement of our home. I remember that she well planned the menu as if she going to have banquet as if there will be forty people will attend instead of just four. Yeah, you may think that I’m exaggerating but then its omma’s style.

We go to the dining area and I witnessed the surprise look of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter