It's him

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I dropped the invitation but I hurriedly pick it up as I heard the restaurant supervisor walked in the room.

“So, Ms. Park, you were the one Ms. Choi recommended to take over the job of servers who were on leave. I’m Ms. Kang, Leena, I’ll be your supervisor for tonight”

“Please, to meet you ma’am.” I said

“Ok, I have high expectation on you, so be ready for tonight’s event. I want everything to go smoothly. I will count on you for this.” She said.

“Noted ma’am, I will do my best to meet your expectation and to help in the success of this event.”

“Good, go to your respective place now.”

I went to the area in which I was assigned. As expected everything is grand, from the stage design up to the food and wine that we will serve, I cannot deny that it is very much Luhan omma’s style.  The hall capacity is really big; it can hold about 300 to 500 guests. I noticed how everything are meticulously arrange, though it is known that our hotel provide the best service in the country. It is evident that for this event everything is planned very exceptional.

I found it really ironic that Aunt Lu and my omma get along really well. Their attitude and style are different, Aunt Lu as mentioned is fond of extravagant things unlike omma who has a very simple style but nonetheless for both of them family welfare is their first priority.

The guests are starting to arrive one by one. And as the hall are being filled with people, I’m getting more nervous not because that I might commit mistake in serving prominent people, but for the fact that I will see that least person that I want to see.

“Park, start serving the hors d'oeuvre!” our captain commanded me which I quickly follow while the other guy server took the tray of champagne and wine.

The first and the second round of serving are flawless.  I managed to deliver and perform my task perfectly. Visitors are coming back and forth, I must say, that I kind of miss being invited in such sort of gatherings. My parents too are known for our business, though it incomparable to Lu’s wealth and connections.

I’m about to approach some visitor when I heard my name being called by someone.

“It’s that you Park Chorong?” a guy with a blonde hair asked.  I clearly remember his face he was Suho one of our high school schoolmate.

“Chorong Noona, long time, no see.” It was Baekhyun who greeted me.

I nod at them.

“I can’t believe that I will see you here, so hardworking Chorong Noona, The Park Princess want to earn more money? And did you see Luhan hyung already?” Jongdae said as I saw Minsoek elbowed him. “What’s that for Hyung?” he asked. Minsoek glared at him “Nothing.” Then he gave that apologetic looks.

“Chorong-shi, I know you are busy and we don’t what to bother anymore. By the way it’s nice to see you.”

“It’s ok, nice to you too.” I said.

“Babye Noona!” Chanyeol said before I leave them.

***

“Jongdae, how can you be sensitive and joke around like that, did you forget what happened to her?” Minsoek asked.

“Who is she Minsoek hyung, she’s pretty”Sehun asked

“She is Park Chorong, one of our high school classmates.” Chanyeol answered

“I’m just wondering if Luhan hyung saw her already.” Lay muttered.

“What’s Luhan hyung relationship with her? Tao asked.

“She used to be Luhan’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter