Contemplate

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I enjoyed the dinner with Rong-rong friends; to be honest I enjoyed their company more than Yura’s model friends. They are fun to be with and with almost same personality as Chorong. The dinner went smoothly though there was a bit drama; well I already expect that girls can really be emotional especially if they are talking about their love life. Though after the dinner I noticed that Chorong sudden change in behavior maybe she’d became uncomfortable with the flow of our conversation in the car. I have no bad intention about that, it is just that I would like her to find someone who will make her happy and someone who will take care of her. When I first heard that Wu Yi Fan I was I bit upset as well but based on what I heard from them it seems that he’s interested with Chorong but would like to personally know his intentions as well. I would like to ensure that he will not hurt my best friend.

Chorong is not on the mood last night and look so tired that she immediately falls asleep. From the time she agreed to stay in our home, it is the only time that I didn’t sleep in her room. Somehow I felt guilty for that also with the thought I’m also invading her privacy. I did try to wake up early so I can send her to her work but when I came out of my room one of the maid told me that she’s already out, so I decided to just fetch her at work but she was not there also.

“Luhan oppa, what are you doing here.” Eunmi asked when I saw her in the hotel lobby.

“Hi Eunmi, I going to fetch Chorong is she’s still there in there?”

“Aniyo, oppa she’s no longer there. She was in a hurry earlier and she told me that she going to settle important matters, but I didn’t ask the detail.” She explained

“Ah, I see, maybe it’s really important because she’s not even answering my calls. Anyways, thank you for the information.” I told her as I bow my head.

“No problem oppa. But I should go ahead. See you soon.” She said as she bid her goodbye.

At the time I got home, I went straight at Rong Rong’s room to check if she’s already there but before that I heard someone talking at the study room. I peeked at the door which is slightly open only to see omma and Rong Rong’s having a heart to heart conversation.

“Aunt Mei, I really appreciate all your help but I need to go back now at my place.” I heard Chorong told omma.

“Why so sudden, I thought you agreed that you’ll stay here with us for a time being. What made you change your mind?” Omma asked her but she didn’t answer.

“Are you not comfortable living with us, did we do something that wrong? Omma continue.

“Aniyo, you didn’t do anything wrong. As I said I’m grateful because I’m always welcome here and you treated me very well like your own family. You and uncle are already second parents to me but I feel that it is not right for me to feel like that.” She explained.

“Why are you feeling that way, is that because of Luhan? Omma’s question made her look so dumbfounded

She tried to recover her shocked by denying my omma’s statement.  “Aunt Mei, Luhan has nothing to with my decision of moving out.

“Then what it is? Omma’s curiously asked and she remain silent. Chorong Honey, you’re like a daughter to us and I can sense and even if you’re not saying anything I know that you are still not comfortable being with Luhan. I don’t know exactly how you feel about Luhan either his feeling towards you. But I can assure you that you are very important to him.

“He is special to me, but I can’t make him happy and I’m not the one he needs. I hope you understand that I’m doing this to protect myself I can’t afford being hurt again.” She explained not bothering to let out her tears in front of omma. Omma hugged her and comforted her.

“You love my sons that much, don’t you? But believe me I know he has no intention of hurting you. My son is fortunate to have you in his life and even though and as much as I want you to be with him we can’t defy what destiny dictates, neither teaches what his heart should feel.” Omma tighten her hugged which maker her sob a little more.

“Aunt Mei, sorry for telling you this it’s really embarrassing.”

“Aniyo, I hope you feel better now, you can’t keep that forever. Thank you for being there for Luhan and for loving him truly. I pray that you find your happiness too.” Omma’s final word to Chorong. I leave the place immediately; it will be more awkward if they will know that I heard their conversation. I closed the door silently. “Sorry if I keep on hurting you. I wish you find your own happiness too Chorong!”

That night I decided to leave Chorong alone. I don’t want to bother her anymore and giving her more confusion. Omma is right she is important to me, but I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter