Give Away

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

The day is a bit longer not having Chorong beside me. She reported to work already and as much as I want her to stay and spend more time with me, I’m sure she will not agree and will just laugh at me. I convinced her this morning to quit her work but she shrugged the idea.

“Yah, Luhan, what time is it?” she asked sleepily as she rubbed her eyes.

“I think, its’ 5:30am already.” I answered.

“Oh, crap, I’m going to be late. Why you didn’t wake me up?” she said as she quickly jumped out of the bed. “Luhan, you should go to your room now! I’m getting ready to work.” She ordered me.

“Yah, just go to shower, I can sleep here all day if I want to.” I told her.

“Duh! Luhan! I don’t get it; you have your own room where you can sleep comfortably but as I see now it’s like I’m being stuck with you every second. It’s not like you need to guard me all time, no one who’s going to kidnap me.” She said completely annoyed before closing the bathroom door.

I smirked at her statement, I cannot blame her for being mad at me, I woke up earlier than her and I should have woke her up, but instead I just watched her sleeping. I can’t help but to stare at her cute pout and I carefully her smooth and soft skin and her chubby cheeks. I can say that she is more beautiful at her peaceful state, free from any cosmetics. I also adore the unique sweet scent she emits, it is so addicting and it make my senses go wild and urging me to be closer to her. Honestly, I can stay awake all night just watching her sleep. How she pout and crinkle her cute nose, I love to listen to her soft breathing it’s like melody to my ears specially when I heard her  uttered my name in her sleep. But what I like the most also is when she clings at me like her life is depending on me. I love her hair and cuddle her to sleep. If I have a choice, I would like to stay like this forever and at the back of my mind I’m hoping that she’s feels the same. And it pained my heart knowing that this will end soon specially that I already have commitment and I made my promises to Yura.

***

Speaking for Yura, I think I have to call her now; at least I should inform her that Chorong is living with us. I don’t want us to have misunderstanding and it better to tell her early. But after several times of my attempt calling her, none had become unsuccessful. To my defeat I just put down the phone and decided to go at appa’s office. “Maybe, Yura is so busy now.” I thought.

***

“Oh son, what are you doing here?” My appa greeted me.

“Appa, I’m thinking if I could help you on something here, I have nothing to do at home. Rong-Rong goes to work and I’m starting to get bored.” I told appa.

“Luhan, you should be enjoying your vacation, and not thinking of work or anything.” Appa said. “Why don’t you go out with your other friends?”

“Appa, they’re all busy and you know I want to do something productive even I’m on my vacation.” I told him.

“You’re very much like your omma, I know I’ll never win against you. You can read and review all our contracts with our suppliers and list down all your observation. I have a meeting now, so let us meet at lunch.” Oppa shows the sign of his defeat.

At lunch…

“So, how is Chorong now?” Appa asked.

“She is doing great, though I know she’s still having difficulties coping up with the loss of per parents and about that Gu Man Soo.” I said.

“Son, we are doing our best to ensure Chorong’s safety.” Appa assured me.

“Yeah, I know that but I’m bit worried because in few weeks from now, I have to return to US. I was giving her an idea to come with me, but I know how stubborn she is, I know she wouldn’t agree.” I told appa.

“Hahaha, maybe you should ask your omma to convince her. I think it will be good for her also, I mean new environment and she could met new friends also and I assure you that you’ll get my support…” Appa told me.

“You’re right appa, I’ll ask omma to convince Rong-Rong to come with.”

***

After lunch, I tried to call Yura again, but her she’s still not answering, I’m starting to get worried since most of the time she’s the one who would initiate the call, but it’s been 5 days already since we last talk. Hours passed by and I informed Appa to go home ahead without me I will fetch Chorong in her work place. She’ll be out at 6pm; she didn’t know my plan so rushed my way to the hotel.

“Yah, Luhan, what are you doing here?” She asked confusedly.

“Of course, I’m here to fetch you. Ppali, omma and appa are waiting for us for dinner.” I said as I grabbed her arms and lead her to the car.

“Let me say goodbye to Eunmi first!” she protested.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter