Chapter 21

Like A Rose {Completed}
A week before graduation,when finally Jiro received a reply from one of the schools that he applied for,but it far from the school of Selina.He is waiting a reply from one of the school which is also in Boston.he will give another week if not this will do.At least it is still in the same State as Selina's school.

"Hey Selina,you want to play goofy today?Anyway,there is nothing to do but practice for graduation."Jiro said.

"And where we are going?"Selina said.

"Anywhere,somewhere."Jiro said."Just not in school."

"What about Arron and Hebe?"Selina asked.

"We can come back for them or if they want to come along."Jiro asked."I don't think they are doing anything now.So the two of you, you want to come along?"

Hebe looked at Arron,and Arron looked at Hebe."No just drop us in school "Arron said."We have some things to do today."

"Alright,just wait for us later on or call us if there is anything."Jiro said.

"Alright."Arron said."Just be careful."

Jiro brought Selina to the amusement park as they rode on the rides and have fun together.They kissed in between the rides.They have cotton candy,they shoot gallery,they bet on the wheel and lost some money.And Jiro won a big stuff animal for Selina.They have hotdogs for lunch and have snow cones later.They got scared on the haunted house as Selina hold on to Jiro too tight and Jiro enjoyed every moment of it.

Selina and Jiro was tired when they went back to school to collect Arron and Hebe from school.

"So how was school?"Selina asked.

"It is okay,it is quite boring,anyway another week and that is all there is to it."Hebe said."Where did you go?"

"To the amusement park,we had fun."Selina said."You should go there with Arron next time."

"Yeah,next time ,I'll take you there."Arron said."Or maybe before the two of you leaves we can all go there."

"What do you mean two of us?"Selina asked."Where are you going Jiro?"

"No I mean,go to college."Arron quickly covered himself up.

That afternoon,Jiro got the response from the school he was waiting for.And yes ,he got accepted in Boston College as he jumped with joy.And he quickly told his old man to make the necessary arrangement.Now Selina and him do not need to part.

Arron looked at him through all of this,and he can see the sadness in his brother's eyes.He felt sad knowing he have to leave him behind and his parents,now he felt a tug in his heart.In thinking of Selina,he forgot that he will be leaving behind his own family,his Mom,his Dad and Arron.Arron who has been there ,with him,him and his brother,never part.He is his very best friend too.He wished he can take him too.

"Hey bro,I will miss you when I leave"Jiro said as he put his arms on his shoulder.

"I will miss you too."Arron said.He can never think of himself without Jiro.Jiro who was always been there to encourage him, to make him smile when ever he is feeling down,the one who always annoy him,the one that he can talk to,all the time when he get bored at home,the one who can make him laugh .he will miss his company for sure. Somehow,home won't be the same with out him.

That night Jiro thought it through,if it was worth it of was he is doing,to leave home,to leave everything behind for Selina.if he does not go ,then Selina will be all alone in that new environment.She will be sad and lonely too and she will be gonna be there by herself,if he does not go.His heart will break both ways,as he think it through.

The next day,he talked to Selina as they were in school.

"Selina ,I have to tell you something."Jiro said.Selina looked at Jiro and he looked so serious and somehow,she got nervous at seriousness of his tone.She wondered what is he about to say.Does he wants to break up before she leaves?,she wondered what it is.

"Selina ,I got accepted in Boston College,and I will be going with you in the States."Jiro said smiling but with sadness in his eyes.

"Oh Jiro really,you are going with me ?" as she hugged him tight."I don't have to be there all alone."

Jiro nodded as he smiled at her."We will be together,I can't let you go all by yourself.I have to be with you."Jiro said.

"How come you look sad at earlier?'Selina said."I thought you want to break up with me."

"Me,break up with you,what am I crazy? No way.I won't let you go.You are mine now."Jiro said."You are stuck with me forever and ever."

"And I would like being stuck with you forever and ever." Selina said as they both laughed.

Hebe looked at Arron and saw the sadness in his eyes.She hold his hands.He told her that Jiro got accepted in the school already.

"At least we still got each other Arron."Hebe said."Don't be sad anymore.I will be here for you and I know you will be here for me.We just have to take care of each other now."

Arron smiled at her.Yes,he still got Hebe and that will help him get through of having to lose his brother's company.They just have to be with each other now,he thought,as he hugged Hebe tight.He got Hebe and that he is thankful.Oh how he loves her.