Angel From Above

Like A Rose {Completed}
Tomorrow is Angel's birthday and I may not have time to post so I am posting now....better be early than late....So I hope this chapter is special enough....we will forget all the obstacles and the ugly things in life for a while ...and let us enjoy being Young and Alive ...for we will only passed this way only once in our life,....so we have to make the most of it.Enjoy....LIFE...

I came across a song that I thought will be a nice background from today's chapter.

Angel From Above

I give anything for love
Just to be with you
And girl I swear I never change
The way you are
Cause I will be there
I will be there for you
Forevermore
Wanna share my life
it's only right
That you be mine cause you
Are my angel from above girl
And you make the world round with love girl
You are my angel from above
Do do do you believe in me

And every time I close my eyes
I thank the Lord that i got you
And girl I swear I never change
your my dream come true
Cause I will be there
I will be there for you
Forevermore
Wanna share my life
It's only right that you be mine
Cause you are my Angel from above girl
And you make the world go round with love girl
You are my Angel from above
You're my angel girl

And you are my Angel from above girl{angel from above}{oh baby}
And you make my world go round with love girl
You are my Angel from above
You are my angel girl
And you make the world go round with love girl
You are my ANGEL from ABOVE

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4OV3KCaVO

The sun slowly slid down from the horizon.The dark blue skies earlier is now like golden orange hues scattered like a canvass splashed with lots of yellow,red and orange colors to give contrasting insights before the dark totally enveloped the vast skies.A wind blew across now and then but it was a welcome breeze after a scorching afternoon.

Hebe was wearing an aqua colored bikini and wore a jeans shorts at the top of it and a tee shirt.Arron was staring at her,and it made her blushed.Her body curves still formed a silhouette behind the tee shirt.Her legs well shaped and the manicured colored toe nails stood out in the white sands.She looks all girl and a woman combined.

Hebe also could not stop herself from staring at Arron.The little boy Arron is now a man in front of her.He was wearing a printed board shorts and his upper body with sleeveless tee shirt showing the bulging biceps and the well trimmed abds which makes every girl drool at his sight not adding that pretty face.How can God give everything to one person, Hebe thought.

Arron and Hebe sat on the sands as they watched the sun go down.Hebe was sifting the sands in her hands,somehow the texture seems to calm her nerves.She does not know ,but the proximity and the feelings that she have for Arron scared her like she was scared of Selina's feelings for Jiro.

Her heart flutters every time she looked and stared at him.Just his smiles is enough to keep her head spinning.She could not be in love with him.She is way too young..Maybe a crush ,and everything will come to pass soon enough before she knew it,She hoped.

"Hebe,did you ever wonder what is behind that golden sun?" Arron asked. "It must be something else or it could be God's kingdom or the supreme ruler behind it."

"I guess we will never know."Hebe said."If only we knows what lays ahead ,then it will be just fine."

"You want to have a crystal bowl to knows what is store in the future?"Arron asked.

"Yes,so that we won't make any mistakes in our life and there will be no regrets in life later on."Hebe answered.

"For me,I don't want to know what will be my future,for it will lessen or remove the excitement of what life brings. What is important is that you did your best and you learned from your mistakes,no matter how hurtful the event is or how much you have to pay for it."Arron said."As they say there are no guarantees in life."

Hebe smiled,"I did not know you are that deep."Hebe said."You are way far from the guy I met on our first day in school,"

Arron smiled and looked at her,"And who was the Arron that you saw then?"

"The arrogant and spiteful Arron who is full of it,because he knows he got everything."Hebe said.

"What?"Arron said and laughing. "I am not like that at all,I was never like that,In fact I was shy and unsure of myself, blame it on my brother,who always have the right moves."

"You?,unsure of yourself,it does not show."Hebe said."Yeah talking about having a sibling that seems so perfect ,I feel the same way with Selina.Everybody seems to praise her and forgot all about me."Hebe smiling more to herself than anything,and broke to a laughter and giggles

"What is it?"Arron asked "Is it some sort of secret joke."

"No I just remember something".Hebe said."It is nothing."

"So what is the joke?"Arron asked"Come on tell me,if not I am going to tickle you till you blurt it out." as Arron aimed on her.

"Nothing,really nothing."Hebe said."It has nothing to do with you." but Arron already lunged at her as she tickled her and they ended up lying and rolling in the sun laughing and giggling until their stomach hurts.

"Alright,alright,I give up," as Hebe raised her arms in defeat and found her self under Arron and Arron at the top of her.Arron was looking at her intently like he was unaware of the things around.Hebe stared back at him and felt her hearts running wild as she took a deep breathe and slowly Arron's lips touched hers.It was so light at first and then she felt the pressure of his emotions in them as he kissed her passionately ,Hebe does not know what was going on but she like the sensation that it brings as she hold on to him tight like she never want him to let go.

Arron too was overcome with emotions,he never felt like this before. Just one look at her angelic face was enough to have the feelings come surging in ,like a flood of water that he cannot stop.He just have to feel her lips next to him and the feelings that it brings is like heaven,....happiness is beyond words.... and he does not want it to end.He loves Hebe....Arron loves Hebe...and Hebe loves him too....Arron and Hebe together and in love....

Selina was in her own world and she and Jiro are the only person on it.Jiro was kissing her passionately and Selina is having a hard time controlling herself.But she have to take control,otherwise...they will have regrets later on.Jiro was kissing her,as his toungue probed and probed and found hers.
They kissed and kissed.She felt that Jiro was aroused by such actions and it scared Selina.His hands began to fumble something.....as she felt it in her bare skin in her back finally it found himself in her stomach and then it slid all the way up.Selina surprised with the touch and it woke her up.Jiro touch was pulling her,from reality ,from her dream. She liked his touches but she have to stop if not there will be no turning back,and suddenly she stopped.

"Jiro,please..stop..stop.."Selina said.As pulled away and sat up.

Jiro still lying on the sand staring at her,shocked at himself too,but he knows he is losing control,every time Selina is around."I am sorry."Jiro said."I did not meant it to be this way." as he got up and walked away.

Selina was left wondering and crying.She cannot understand herself anymore.She did not know that love can be so intense.No textbook have warned her about this and no books have taught her how to deal with this emotions that is too big for her to handle.And she is so scared.She looked for Jiro but he was gone...She stayed in her spot for hours.

It was getting dark and Jiro went back to their cottage and found it empty.He looked around looking for Selina and Arron and Hebe.He have to go and leave Selina if not he does know what will happen.He was overwhelmed by emotions and his hormones as he smiled at the thought.He should start controlling himself ,he loves Selina and he is willing to wait for her,until their wedding day.The idea brought smiles to his face.

He walked back where he left Selina and found her still there and saw the tears in her eyes.his heart went to her.

"I am sorry,I did mean to hurt you and walk away like that." Jiro said as he hugged her and wiped away the tears in her eyes."Why are you crying?"

"I thought you were mad at me,for telling you to stop." Selina said.

"No I am not mad at you,more at mad at myself for losing my control." Jiro said."I can never get mad at you ,even if i want to, because I love you Selina,I really love you.I never loved anybody like you and sometimes it scares me."

Selina laughed."You scared me too."Selina said."I love you too Jiro,I love you too much.Promise me you will wait for me until I finished school right?"

"I don't have any choice do I ?" Jiro said laughing."After you ,I don't think I can love another.Promise me too that you will love only me."

"I will love only you Mr Jiro Wang Dong Cheng."Selina said

"And I will only love you Miss Selina Ren Xuan" Jiro said.

As they kissed again..this time like a light touch and deeper.... as they broke from each other and hug each other...and laughed...