Back To School

Like A Rose {Completed}
I did not know that this is the oldest and longest fan fiction I have ever written.But it seems like Bebu and Jirlina have a lot of growing up to do.Just bear with me.Thanks for all your support.

Happy New Year Kun He Fat Choi
__________________________________________________________________

It has been a week since the school starts and it has been a lot of adjustments for both Jiro and Selina.New school,new environment and new people to deal with.Everything is new for both of them.

Today is the first time that they are going to see each other,after the school starts. Jiro missed Selina ,but studies have to come first and foremost for both of them.They just keep updated each other thru phone calls and text messages.Somehow both have keep up each others spirit,in their period of adjustment.

Jiro was on his way to see Selina today.Most of his dorm mates are staying over for the weekend and they are planning a big welcome party for the dorm.He is sure,it is going to be chaos.He is used to the big school party before,but somehow this is different from the one he was used to.There will be loud music,booze and girls,and sometimes drugs too.Jiro wants something low key for the weekend,after a busy week in school.

He finally reached his destination ,as he knocked at Selina's door.Angela her room mate opened the door for him.
He met her previously and have helped them get settled in their new place.

"Oh,hello Jiro."Angela said."Just wait up for Selina for she is running late.Come in please."

"Thank you." Jiro said as he smiled at her.As Angela offered her a seat in front of the TV.

"So,how was your week?" Angela asked.

"It is alright." Jiro said."I am still adjusting ,everything is quite new to me."

"Don't worry,you'll adjust in time ." she said"Are you going out somewhere?"

"No,actually,we have nothing planned for today." Jiro said."I just want to see Selina."

"That is so sweet." Angela said."I wished I can find a sweet guy like you."

Jiro smiled shyly."I heard most of the school are having their party."Angela said."We should have our own too.I don't really like the big party,cause sometimes they go out of hand."

"I am not much of a party animal either." Jiro said."I rather stay in my room ,although they are going to have one in our place tonight."

"Oh,then you won't have sleep tonight then."she said.

Then ,just as Selina walked in the room.

"I am sorry,I am late." Selina said as she gave Jiro a kiss on the cheeks."I have to picked up the book from the library for my assignment.So how was your week?"

"It is not bad at all." Jiro said."Are you hungry? Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No,I was too busy to stop by to eat." Selina said."And I was hoping you are going to take me for a late lunch today." as she smiled at him.

"Lunch,sure,I have not eaten yet,myself,since I have been waiting for you." Jiro said."Angela ,why don't you go with us?"

"No way,I don't want to be the third wheel." she said."Just go ahead and I'll stay here."

"No,come on,we're just gonna go and eat,it is not like we are going on a date."Selina said."I'll tell you if you are in a way." as she laughed.

"Alright,I am hungry too myself." Angela said."And it is going to be your treat ,Jiro,Mr Rich Guy"

"Ha ha,who said I am rich,I am a poor student like you,but I'll treat you anyway." Jiro said.

"Let me just change my clothes," as she went inside the bedroom to change.

Selina looked at Jiro and smiled at him.She have not seen him for a week,and how she missed him.

Jiro smiled back at her and moved closer to her,how he missed her,as he put his arms around her."I missed you." Jiro said."Did you missed me?"

"Yes, I do,you just don't know how much." Selina said."All I want is just a quiet moment with you this week end."

"Me too."Jiro said."But it seems,I won't have a quiet night myself for they will be having a big party in the dorm."

"Why don't you stay here for the night?" Selina said."I am sure Angela would not mind."

"What is it?"Angela asked.

"Can Jiro stay here tonight,they are having a party in their dorm,and it is going to be a mess." Selina said.

"Since,he is buying us lunch,then I don't think I can say no" Angela said."For all I know,you just don't want him there for there will be a lot a wild girls in the party."

"Of course not."Selina said pouting."I trust my Dadong." as she smiled at him."But don't ever think of doing anything or you are a dead meat."

Jiro laughed."No wild girls for me Honey." as he looked at Selina

"You better." Selina said."Why don't we have our own little party here? Invite your roommates,Calvin and Chun,and I'll invite Danson too,and then we can get to know each other."

"Uhmm,you think,it is that easy to have a party?" Angela said."But then why not?"

"So what do you say Jiro,your room mates?" Selina asked.

"I'll call them,but I am not sure." Jiro said.

"Yes,if not just the three of us will have a party."Selina said.

"Oh, I hope there is more than three people here tonight ."Angela said."I have enough of you two lovebirds." as she smiled..."Come on let us go,we have a party to prepare and of course,my free lunch first."

Jiro and Selina looked at each other as they followed Angela,hand in hand.