Freedom of Choice

Like A Rose {Completed}
It was way fast midnight,when the party was over,since it is the weekend,and there is no school the next day.Everybody was still full of energy.

They have quite formed some sort of camaraderie,and they have fun being together,though it is the first time.The fact that they have a lot in common and having come from the same country and living in a foreign country.

Chun went with Ella to go their dorm.Genie and Danson like wise have another party to go to,and Calvin invited Angela out for a drive out,to get to know her better.Only Jiro and Selina was left in the the apartment after the party.

And their first moment ,alone by themselves ,they finally have time for themselves alone.They clean up after the party.And after they relax in the couch watching TV ,with their arms around each other.And before they knew it,they were kissing each other passionately.Kisses after kisses the passion builds up,as Jiro started feeling and touching Selina with such hunger and need.Selina responding to Jiro's hunger,as she kissed him back,letting Jiro touch her,feel her.

As Selina moans to Jiro's touches,at the back of her mind,she knew she have to stop now,stop Jiro now,before they forget,but she liked his kisses,she liked the warmth of his body next to her,and his touches sends thrills to her senses.She want him as much as he wants her.They love each other,love like there is no other.Somehow kissing Jiro,having his arms around her ,is the most natural thing for them,for they feel they belong to each other.

Jiro knew too,that he have to stop,but he needs her,he needs her now.Making love to her ,is just what two people in love do,and making love to Selina is the most natural thing to do.Jiro continues to kiss Selina,digging and probing,tongue to tongue,tasting and feeling each other,as his hands move and start feeling her blouse,ing and feeling her bare flesh,as Selina moans.

His lips moved from her lips to her neck kissing each nook and cranny and down to her chest,while his hand moved to unclasped her bra.And Selina just enjoy Jiro's touches,as Jiro took off his shirt,his eyes never leaving Selina,and as he moved and his lips found her again,enjoying the sweetness and the innocence of his beloved.....and then something hits Jiro,he is taking something from her,is she ready for this,or they are just being carried off by their passion for the moment.If he have to take Selina,it should be somewhere special,and the time should be right,not some just a passion for the moment thing....as he stopped and lift his up his head.

And Selina looked up,and saw the change of expression in Jiro's face.As she looked at him with a question in her eyes....

"I am sorry,Selina.I should have not...." Jiro said as he tried to cover her body."I want our first time to be special,and not just a spur of the moment thing.And I want to do it with,when we will enjoy it and not have a guilt feeling after wards."

"You don't want me?" Selina asked,as she felt cold,after Jiro left her body.

Jiro took her hand."God knows,how I want you,want to have you now,but I feel ,that today is not the right time.I want to do it with,when we won't have any guilt feelings after we have done it.I want it,when we are both are ready." as he kissed her forehead.

Selina's felt disappointed,and yes,she agrees with Jiro,as she cried."Oh Jiro,I don't know,I am so confused.I know what you said is right,but how come,I am so ...disappointed, frustrated...I don't know what am I feeling now.Kissing you,having you in my arms is the most natural thing to do.Being next to you ,makes me happy,kissing you and loving you,gave me this kind of feeling,that I really belong to you.I love you Jiro,and making love to you,will be the ultimate expression of my love for you."

"I love you too ,Selina.But I don't want to take away your innocence for my selfish need." Jiro said.

"It's not like that at all,I know what I am doing.And I know what I am getting into.I know I want this too.And we are doing this,because we love each other." Selina said."I am not a glass that's going to break Jiro."

Jiro stared at her,"Oh Selina ,are you sure about this?"

Selina felt shy after wards as, she blushed and nodded her head."More than anything else.I love you Jiro."

"I love you too ,Selina.I love you more than you can imagine." as he started kissing her back again,and this time,there is no turning back,as Selina gave up her ity to Jiro,the man she loves,her first love and she hoped her lasting and true love.This time,they knew,that they do really belong to each other.

In another part of the world,Arron was kissing Hebe,kissing Hebe like there is no tomorrow.Hebe was scared that Arron's kisses is becoming passionate,as her own feeling,is clouding her own judgment,as she enjoyed the sensation of his kisses....as she closed her eyes,pushing away all the worries and doubts away....all she knows,that she loves him,she loves Arron,and she belongs to him....