Chapter 43

Like A Rose {Completed}
In the afternoon,the rest of the gang came Gui gui,Rainie,Xiao Xun,and to the surprised of everybody Mike and Wang Zi followed later.Gui gui and Rainie did not like the appearance of the last two,but they can't do anything for Arron also invited them over.

They went back to the cottage and the girls started preparing dinner and the guys helped out.The guys grilled some steaks and fish while the girls cooked the veggies and prepared the salad.They have fun eating dinner together,as everyone shared a joke or two.

After dinner,Jiro and Selina decided to take a walk by the beach,and Arron and Hebe came along too.Rainie and Guigui looked enviously wishing that they are in their place instead.Mike played along and asked Rainie to go with him in the boardwalk for some games and rides.Rainie agreed for she have nothing to do,Gui gui came along too,and so the five of them left.

The four was surprise to come back that the cottage was empty.They have the place all to themselves.Arron and Hebe decided to follow the rest of their friends in the boardwalk,while Jiro and Selina begged off.

"I am getting tired already." Selina said."It has been a long day for me."

"Me too,I think I will just stay here and I'll keep Selina's company.Why don't the two of you run along and join them." Jiro said.

"What do you think Hebe? You want to go?" Arron asked,knowing her feelings now,he better ask Hebe's opinion first,before joining them.

"Yeah,let us just join them and leave this two together." Hebe said."Just don't do anything crazy.' she added and laughed.

Selina blushed,thinking the last time that she and Jiro have been together.It seems like a long time.No they should not be tempted anymore...nor they should be foolish about it.

Jiro smiled with a grin."Don't worry we will behave," he said.

Hebe and Arron found the gang going for a ride in the ferris wheel .Knowing that Arron have fear of heights,Hebe and Arron just stayed in the ground.And then out of nowhere
Mike took Hebe's hand and got her in a ride,before Arron can protest and complain and so is Hebe.Gui gui decided to forego the ride and stayed on the ground with Arron.Hebe seeing this changed her mood and frown creased her forehead.

"Hebe went on a ride with Mike?" Guigui asked.

"Yeah," Arron said."Where is Wang Zi?'

"Out there somewhere.He is getting on the ride with Xiao Xun" she answered.

"You must be happy now that you're brother is home." Gui gui said."When is he going back to Boston?"

"Not until August.And he won't be back until next summer.At least this year there is something to look forward.We are graduating this year." Arron said.

"Do you have any plans of joining your brother to study abroad like he is?" she asked.

"No,not really.I want to study here.And I don't want to leave Hebe." Arron answered.

"You really do love her,don't you?." Guigui said.

"Of course." Arron said."She is the only girl I will ever love."

Hearing this Guigui felt hurt and disappointed."We can't really say what our futures are.Sometimes the one next to you can be your next partner in life.One can never be sure." as she looked up at Hebe and Mike's arm is on her shoulder.Arron saw that and a frown came on his face...Mike it seems is up to no good,Arron thought.He just have to keep an eye on him.

They stayed in the fair until midnight.They went for a ride,ate ice cream,win some prizes from the games and have some funnel cakes and coffee in the end.

Rainie was so quiet,she was hoping that at least Jiro would have come,but he rather stayed with Selina.Mike looks like pursuing Hebe again right in Arron's nose.She could care less,she is not interested with Mike anymore.She have her own apple of her eyes now,and that is Jiro,too bad he goes to school in the States and he seems to be committed to Selina.Oh how she envied her.

Rainie decided to went back in the cottage on her own.The cottage was quiet and it looks like empty.She quietly walked in without bothering to open the light,and she was surprised to see Jiro and Selina kissing passionately in the sofa without the lights on.Rainie cried as she stood there motionless.The two lovers unaware of an audience as they kissed and locked in an embrace.....