Chapter 47

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro woke up to reality as he answered the phone and heard Selina's voice in the other line.His mind was flooded with guilt.He did not intend to kiss Rainie.He was not interested in her.He was just flattered at her attention to him,but Selina remains to be the woman that he loves in his life.

Selina heard Rainie's voice,and it was not just a conversational voice that she have,they were into something..And it is past midnight in Taiwan and they are together? Nobody is with them as she noticed the background.Is Jiro cheating on her with Rainie.Selina choked on the thought.She always trusted him,loved him and now this.She hoped in her heart that Jiro will deny the whole thing,but the unexpectedness and the guilt on Jiro's voice on the other line mostly confirmed what she is afraid of,as she hung up on him.

Tears welled in her eyes.The feeling of betrayal is so much to take as she lay back in bed and curled herself in a blanket.Jiro have a lot of explaining to do when he get back .And yes she have loved him and only him,in her life,how could he do this to her,as she cried and cried.

Jiro was lost as he got out of the room.He tried to reason out on himself.It is only a mere kiss,not that they slept together,a kiss but a passionate one.He almost give in to temptations ,and he was shocked at himself at the realization that he can be also be vulnerable to someone else charm.Will Selina forgive her?What if she break up with him?The thought brought shudder in himself, and fear in his heart ,for he cannot imagine his life without Selina by his side.He loved Selina too much,he have to ask for her forgiveness and he have to tell her the truth.

He went looking for Arron and Hebe.He have to find them.The two are his only ally and they are the only one that can help him with Selina.Hebe and Arron will help him to make Selina believe in him again.

Arron and Hebe was kissing passionately and not minding the things surrounding them.Hebe was drowning in Arron's kisses.Her mind is telling her to stop but Arron's kisses was getting too passionate and it is so hard to stop when you have this happy feeling inside you.

Then Arron felt a tap on his shoulder as Jiro's voice drown in them.He pulled out in surprised and so is Hebe.

"Arron,come on." Jiro said."You have to cool it bro.We have to go"

Arron looked up at his brother after he pulled out from Hebe.Irritation can be shown on his face,hardly catching on his breath.He was unable to say anything.He almost forgot himself and Hebe,they almost,as he was shocked with realization.

Hebe was surprised too,at sudden Jiro's appearance.She was disappointed but at the same time thankful.They were almost tempted...as she looked at Arron with a flushed face and then Jiro.She noticed the sad and worried look on his face.

"What happened to you ,you looked worried or something.Did something happened to Rainie?" Hebe asked.

"No,I think she is fine." Jiro said."I left her in the room.I think we should go home now.Let us just drop Rainie in their house or ask Guigui to look after her."

"What happened?" Arron asked."Is something wrong?"

"Come on let us go,I'll explain it to both of you later.I have to talk to Selina.But let us get out of this place." Jiro said.

Jiro drove Arron and Hebe in the middle of the night,on the way back home.He stopped at a cafe halfway to their house and talked to them.

"Arron and Hebe ,I need your help with Selina.Something happened tonight.I didn't do anything,I just kissed her that's all,but it is because of the alcohol or something.I wasn't thinking right.Please let her know that." Jiro said his voice in anguish.

"You kissed Rainie?" Arron asked in astonishment."How could you do this to Selina?" as he stared at his brother, unbelieving at what have just happened.

Hebe also frowned on Jiro."How can you this to my sister.She trusted you.How can you cheat on her like this." Hebe said as she stood up from the chair.

"I don't know what I was thinking.I was about to leave and Rainie called me to stay with her for a while,and before i knew it we were kissing each other.And then Selina called and have heard Rainie.Hebe you have to talk to her.Tell her I am sorry." Jiro said.

"I am not making any excuses for you,you forget she is my sister." Hebe said in anger.

Jiro sat on the chair in desperation."I don't know what got to me.Please Hebe you have to help me.Ask Selina to give me a chance.I love her.You know how much I love your sister." Jiro said.

Hebe looked at him and took pity on him.She does not know what happened to her also.It must be the alcohol that clouded their judgment tonight.

"Alright,I'll explain to her the circumstances.And that's all I am going to do.You have to talk to her and prove to her your worth." Hebe said.

"Thanks,that's all I am going to ask." Jiro said."I'll talk to her and explain to her.I can't lose her.I love her too much."

Two days after,Jiro left for the States,leaving behind his family and Arron and friends,but he is eager and nervous to see Selina again.He knows he have a lot of explaining to do.Selina still refusing her call despite Hebe's explanation of the circumstances.But he knows he will never give up on her until she accept him back.He loved her too much to just give up on her.

Arron and Hebe are back to school again and they are back in being classmates again.Guigui is in another class and so is Rainie.Wang Zi and Xiao Xun remain to be their classmates.They have more time to be together this time.

Hebe tried to talk to Rainie as to what really happened that night,but she refused to talk about it.She explained that nothing really happened between her and Jiro.Rainie finally realizes her foolishness of her feelings and the mistakes of trying to break up somebody else relationship.She felt guilty for causing trouble between Jiro and Selina.

Hebe talked to Arron as they are on their way home.Their relationship has been getting deeper.It is beautiful and yet scary.They are still too young to be really involve,but what if you found your one true love at an early part of your life.Hebe was torn between her relationship with Arron and the freedom that she needs in order to grow.

"Wow we are on our last year in high school.We sure are not that young anymore and yet not that old enough to be considered as an adult."Hebe said with a smile.

"Yes our Senior years.This is supposed to be the happiest year in our high school life." Arron said.

"Arron are you happy ?..I mean about us being together since sophomore.Do you have any regret,in having more freedom.Do I restrict you?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,I am happy,other wise,I would have dumped you a long time ago duh." as he smiled and make faces"I don't think I will be this happy if you not by my side all this time."

"I was just thinking,what happened to Jiro and Selina.They have been together longer than we are.I wonder if part of their problem now is because they have been together and somehow they sort of limit themselves to each other." Hebe said.

"And your point is?" Arron said as he stared at Hebe,his face is getting serious."Are you afraid that I might get tempted too someday?"

"My point is I love you and all Arron,but are we not limiting each other by being together?" Hebe asked.

Arron gave her a dark look.his face is unsmiling."I don't think I like the geez of what you are saying.Do you want to break up with me because my brother and your sister are having problem,and because you want your freedom to grow." Arron said."Can't I be with you as we grow together? Why think our relationship as a restrictions,why not think of it as ab enhancer for our learning and our maturity.Unless you really want to break up with me?"

"NO,Arron,you know how I love you very much.You know I don't want to break up with you.But I am so afraid.And now how I've seen your brother who love my sister very much can give in to temptations,what if..." Hebe said.

"I can't promised that I can be faithful forever,but I'll try my best.We cannot know what tomorrow will bring us but do you think our love is worth the gamble?" Arron asked.

Hebe came to Arron and hugged him."Oh Arron you are right.Yes our love is worth the gamble.Our relationship is an enhancer not a restrictions.I have to remember that." Hebe said.

Arron smiled as he hugged her back."I thought for a while you want to break up with me.You made me very nervous."as he laughed.

"I am sorry,it is just I don't know these things.I am so confused and I don't know what to believe sometimes.Now i know that i just have to believe in you." as Hebe looked at Arron eyes.And as Arron kissed Hebe on the lips,sealing with the trust that they have grown in each other....