Back To You

Like A Rose {Completed}
That afternoon Selina went back to the dorm.She doesn't have any classes today and she just got her whole semester schedule. Angela will be out with Calvin and she will the apartment on her own.So far she have not heard from Jiro,no phone calls and no dorm visits.She doesn't know what to make up for his silence.He never even made any effort to win her over.Did he really got over her that quickly?All the years that they have been together and just like that it is all gone.

She reached her dorm and she looked at the sky ,it is getting dark already and it is only four o clock as she checked her watch.She unlock the key and she was surprised when she heard movement from the kitchen.She knew that Angela is out with Calvin.She went to the kitchen and saw that the table are decorated with a tablecloth and a candle and a bouquet of flowers.There was nobody around.There was a card on the table and it says.""I am sorry Selina.Please forgive me.I love you." and it was signed by Jiro.

Selina teared at the message.She have been waiting for him.She can't deny that she missed him a lot and that she still love him now more than ever,But can she forgive him for what he have done?Will he succumb again to the next temptation that come his way?She have to be sure,that he will never hurt her again.She trusted him that he will be faithful to her,and he broke that trust.She was so torn between her feelings and Jiro's betrayal.And then she heard a movement at her back as she turned around and there is Jiro standing next to her.His eyes on her with pleading in his eyes.

"I mean every word that is written over there.I love you Selina.I am sorry that I have hurt you,and broke your trust.But I can't go on not trying another chance with you,for you are the only woman that I ever love." Jiro said.

"I am sorry for my weakness,for not being strong enough for you.But I am here to ask you for another chance and with a promise that I will never do anything to hurt you again." as Jiro continued and as he stared in his eyes.

Selina cried,for she still love Jiro very much."I don't know what to say.I am so torn right now.I want to forgive you and give you another chance,but there is this doubt in my heart." Selina said.

"I can't blame you,I made you doubt me.But I am going to prove to you Selina,that you can trust me again." Jiro said."Please don't say that it is over between us.I love you ,give our relationship another chance,please?"

Selina looked at his eyes,there was love,and fear there."It is not gonna be easy to win me back Jiro.you have to prove yourself once again that you love me,and that I can trust you again.We cannot go for what we left off.I am giving you another chance because I still love you very much but we have to start all over again from square one."

"Anything,Selina ,I will do anything to win your trust back,that I promise you." Jiro said."Can I hug you now,for I really miss you a lot.A month without you is sure like hell,excuse the language." Selina nodded as Jiro came to her and hugged her.To have Selina in his arms again is sure is heaven.

"Now are you ready for dinner?" Jiro asked.

Selina eyed him suspiciously."Don't tell me you cooked?"

"Of course not.I ordered take out with your favorite seafood pasta.You know I can't cook to save my life." Jiro said with a smile.Selina laughed at him,as Jiro took out the food from a bag.

"So what do you think of my cooking?" Jiro asked after Selina put a mouthful and chew it.

"The best so far." Selina said with a smile.Being with Jiro always felt so right,and yes she will always belong to him and he with her.And nobody can come between them,not now not ever,as she looked at him.