Break Up To Make Up

Like A Rose {Completed}
That night Hebe cried herself to sleep.She rethink all the words she said to Arron,and maybe Arron,misunderstood her.How can she tell him that she was afraid of their growing proximity.She was not ready,they are still very young,but she knows she loves Arron.She knows that Arron is the only one for her.

Arron that night was unable to sleep,he replayed on his mind all the times that they were together.He knows that he loves Hebe more than anybody else.She was the first girl,he ever love,and maybe the last one.Does she really mean it that way?he knows they are still young.Is he choking her,that I am not allowing her to grow,not letting her developed an outside relationship with others,even if it is only friendship.Is he really getting possessive of Hebe? Arron asked himself,over and over again.Is he willing to lose her,just because,she doesn't want to the way that he wants their relationship to progress?Arron knows deep in his heart,he cannot let Hebe go.He knows,no matter what,he wants to be by her side,as they both grow up and found their own place in the sun,till they reached their own destiny....

That morning,Hebe woke up with a heavy heart.it was the weekend,as she helped her Mom with the chores in the house.She kept looking at her cell phone,hoping in her heart that Arron will call.Even her sister,never returned her call.So much for saying that she is only a phone call away,as she yearned for Selina's word of wisdom.But then,she knows that she have to solve her own problem this time.She cannot run to her big sister,everytime she and Arron will have a problem.Maybe this time ,she have to meet her problem head on and by herself.

Arron never slept until wee hour of the morning,and he woke up quite late in the day.He contemplated of calling Hebe and talking to her.But,he knows,he have to think it through of what to say to her.it was not until later that afternoon,that he have the nerve to call her.

"Hebe,this is Arron,can we talk?" he asked.

And Hebe cried,when she heard his voice ,once again.She knows,she have to explain to him,let him understand,that she will always love him,but they have to concentrate on their studies first.And as they set up the time and place .

They met in the park,near the school.Arron was already there when Hebe arrived.Arron stared at her as she walked towards her.She still looks beautiful,she still the only one that can make his heart flutter.

Hebe looked at Arron,as she saw the little smile on his lips.He is still the guy,the only one that makes her heart melts and made her knees so gooey with just the sight of him.

She smiled at him and he smiled back,as her heart jumped with joy.Suddenly she wants to ran and rushed to his side,knowing,he have forgiven her from yesterday.

"Arron,does it mean,you are not mad at me anymore?" as she sat by his side on the bench."You understood me,don't you?"

"Hebe,I thought it all last night,about the things that you said.I am sorry,if I am choking you.You know that I only acted that way,because I love you." Arron said."And as much as I want you all to myself,I know that I have to let you grow,and have to give you freedom and air to do it.But I cannot let you get away from me.So can I still be your boyfriend,but I promise,I will give you the space that you needed.Just let me stay by your side."

"Oh Arron,I love you too,and I don't want you to go.I want you by my side always,as we grow up together." Hebe said as they embraced each other."And I still want you as my boyfriend,only you nobody else."

"And I agree with you that we should concentrate more on our studies."Arron said."After all I am gonna be the Valedictorian next year." as he laughed.

"No way,I will be the valedictorian." Hebe said. as she smirked at him.

"Alright,may the best student wins." Arron said."I don't want us fighting anymore.It robbed me off my sleep.I couldn't sleep last night,thinking about you.I was scared,scared that I might lose you."

"You know,you'll not gonna lose me that easy." Hebe said"But you scared me off also,I cried myself to sleep.I don't want you getting mad at me again."

"You know,I can never get mad at you for long." Arron said."I love you Hebe,always remember that."

"I love you too Arron." Hebe said.I hope we can be together forever."

"Me too.I just want you with me all the time." Arron said."I want to grow old with you.Old till both of us have gray hair and till we get our wrinkles and arthritis." as they both laughed....

Somehow,the best part in breaking up is the make up time,as both of them,sat on the bench,hand in hand,as they dream of their future together......

Selina got Hebe's call only this morning,and unable to call her,till the weekend.

"Hebe,I am sorry,I was unable to call right away.I have been too busy.So how are you?" Selina asked.

"I am fine,just fine.Thank you.I just called because I missed you.My Junior year is almost over." she said.

"Yes,and then pretty soon you will be senior.Time really flies fast.I wished I can come home this summer."Selina said.

"Oh Selina ,please do come home." Hebe said pleadingly.

"I don't know.You know it is very expensive to go home,I can't imposed to our parents.So we will see."Selina said."I have to go,I still have to study,You take care of your self and Mom and Dad."

"And take care of yourself too,say hello to Jiro.I hope,he is taking care of you." Hebe said.

"Yes he is.Good Bye Hebe." as Selina hang up and Hebe cradled the phone in her hand.

Jiro didn't get Arron's message until the next day,as he called him.

"Arron,Jiro here,how are you Bro?" Jiro asked.

"Oh I am fine,so you finally called."Arron said.

"So what happened,you sound like it is the end of the world on your message,but now,it seems like the opposite,you sound like you are in heaven." he said.

"Yeah,I have problem before ,but now everything is fine." Arron said.

"So my little bother is growing.So how's Mom and Dad and Hebe?" Jiro asked.

"Just fine,now everything is just fine." he answered.

"Good,so I gathered that it is girl's problem,and it is Hebe right?" Jiro said.

"Yup,how did you know?" he asked.

"I won't be you brother for nothing.Good that you were handle it." Jiro said."My brothe is now a man " as he laughed at the other end.

"So I'll see you this summer right?" Arron asked.

"Yes,but I don't know if Selina will be to go home,and if not,I can't leave her here by herself." Jiro said."We'll see alright.Take care of yourself and Mom and Dad too>"

"You too,take care of yourself.I know that you are happy there with Selina." Arron said.

"You said it right,but I still do miss all of you there at home.Bye Arron." and with that Jiro hang up...he wished he can go home,but ...as he thinks of Selina.....