Chapter 45

Like A Rose {Completed}
6/4/09-Sorry for not updating,I have been sick lately but I'll try my best to finish this story.I hope I still have a reader left.
I guess I have to speed this up.It has been getting draggy lately.I guess it shows my mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Summer went by so quick for Selina .In a few days,she have to leave home again and go back to Boston.She and Jiro have very few times together.Most of the time,she was with her family or they are in a group with Hebe and their friends.She missed their moments together.Even Jiro have started to complain that they seems like they never have a time together.

She will be going back ahead of Jiro for almost a month,since she have to attend a summer session class.She already voiced her opinion about changing her course,but her parents won't hear of it.They want their first born to be a doctor.And Selina have no choice but to follow her parents wishes,though she have not told Jiro yet about her talk with her parents.

Today,Jiro insisted a day for themselves only.Jiro picked her up from their house as they headed to the city.They try rediscover Taipei all over again.They went to the old park where they used to date,the old high school where they met and fall in love.And finally going shopping at the night market and having some hot noodles there.

They took a walk to the nearby park after eating in the night market.

"So two more days and you are going back." Jiro stated ."I am gonna miss you for sure.But I'll try to be back early,I promise.I can't be that far away from my girl."as he smiled at her and held her hand.

"I'm gonna miss you too.Please hurry back to me." Selina said."Just don't get tempted to any girls around while I am away."

"I won't,my eyes and my heart are only for you." Jiro said as he gave her a smile"You also,don't go out on a date while I am gone."

"Yeah right,as if I have the time in the world.I have to concentrate on my studies." Selina said."Just watch out on Rainie,I think she got a huge crush on you."

"And what can she do?I assure you,any girls doesn't have any match on you." Jiro said."You are the only one who have this certain magic on me." as he started kissing her on the lips.Selina kissed Jiro back as both of them are short of breath as they both laughed...and stared at each other..

Arron was awake when Jiro came back.He has been waiting for his brother.

"So how was you time with Selina?" Arron said.

"Of course,what do you expect,heaven." as he Jiro laughed."As if you never know.Don't you have always a grand time with Hebe."

"Yes of course,I am happy if we are together.But lately,she have been bugging me,about her jealousy to Gui Gui.She thinks,she's up for no good." Arron said.

"Maybe there is a reason.Girls knows this thing.I for myself,knows that she have a crush on you,so you better watch out." Jiro said.

"But,nothing will happen,it is Hebe that I love and Gui gui knows it.She is only a friend." Arron said."You think I should say sorry to her for being insensitive?"

"I guess you should make her feel more secure of your love for her." Jiro said."I am tired now,I think we better sleep."

"Thanks,Bro." Arron said."So what's your plan for tomorrow? How about a dinner ,just the four of us,just like old times." Arron said.

"A dinner sure.Selina will be leaving in a couple of days.I want to spend more time with her before she goes.But just the four of us.I don't want any extra people around,you know what I mean,and Hebe would not like Gui gui hanging around with you again." Jiro said.

"I know.I have to make up with her." Arron said."No it's gonna be just the four of us."

The next day,the four of them are together,and it definitely feels like old times,as Arron was happy and smiling all the way to Hebe's house to pick them up.

They went to a restaurant near the beach.They have their table overlooking the water.The sky was blue,and though it is late in the afternoon already,it is still bright and the sun is still up.The sea breeze fan their faces as it was an open space place.

They talked and reminisced of the past that they spent together.They tell jokes,and laughed and giggled at their own craziness back then.They have seafoods and pasta,and they cheesecake for dessert.They were so full when they left the place.

They took a walk at the beach after eating.Jiro held Selina's hand as they walk ahead of Arron and Hebe.They want to give them space and their own privacy.

Arron put his arms around Hebe and whispered."I am sorry." and then kissed her cheeks.

Hebe was surprised at Arron,but her heart melts at his action."What is that for?" she asked.They have been going out for sometime now,but still Arron's action can still evoke an excitement in her.Her face was flushed,her heart beat is racing.

"For being insensitive and for being impatient and not listening at you at times.Add also for being too stubborn at times." Arron said,as he stared at her and smile at her flushed face.She still looked so innocent and so beautiful,he thought.

"So now you finally realized,or somebody have to tell you off?" Hebe asked.

"I knew what you are saying is true,but I am just too stubborn to admit that you are right." Arron said."Sometimes I hate to admit it to myself that you are right,and that you are a lot smarter than me in a lot of ways."

Hebe laughed at Arron's misdemeanor."Too proud yeah." Hebe said."Mr Arron Yan if I don't love you,I could have just smack you for being so stubborn and arrogant." as she flipped her eyelashes to him.

"That is why,I am saying sorry.I am so thankful,that you have been patient with me with my moods and so understanding of me.I don't think I can find a better girl.I love you Hebe" Arron said.

"You said it right.I am the best girl,there is.I am beautiful,smart and y." as she laughed and giggled at the words she said.

"Well you are not getting any bad dude either.I am the best looking guy out there,and not only that I am quite smart,adorable and the best kisser that is.Am I right?" Arron said.

"Uhmmm,I don't know.I think I need a sample of whatever you are saying." as she looked at Arron playfully,but her cheeks are flushed.

"Uhmm,that is no problem." Arron said,as his face came nearer and his lips found hers.Hebe closed her eyes,and let herself feel the sweetness of his kiss,as she kissed him back.And yes,Arron is the best kisser ever,as her hearts says...somehow kissing him ,make her forgets about everything.The only one matters is the guy who is kissing her right now....