Big Brother/Sister, Little Brother/Sister

Like A Rose {Completed}
Days of summer went by and before they knew it,Jiro and Selina have to leave for college.They finally told their parents that ,both of them are going to Boston for schooling.Selina's parents was relieved and worried at the same time.Relieved that somebody will be there for Selina,to look after her,worried that the closeness between the two,will be a hindrance to all their dreams.Selina's Mom can only hope and trust in her daughter that she will do the right thing and not let emotions cloud her judgment.

Even,Jiro's Mom have some reservations about the two of them being together.They will have the freedom to do their own thing,and they are young,sometimes,they forget and just follow their own heart desire at the moment ,not thinking of the consequences.She can only hope that she have taught his son well ,and that he will be responsible enough,to whatever he does in the future.

When Selina was packing her clothes,Hebe was there helping her out.She can see the sadness in her little sister's eyes.She will miss her for sure.They have been together forever.She have been everything to her,a friend,a confidant,and yes a very dear sister.

Selina came over and hugged Hebe."I am gonna miss you,if you have anything going in your life,be it happy or sad,you let me know.I will be just a phone call away."she said.

"I will miss you too,Selina."Hebe said."Sometimes I wished,you never have to go somewhere to study,I wished you could have stayed here.I did not know that growing up can be hard sometimes."

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice something,in order to reach your dream."Selina said."I just hope I don't sacrifice too much for it.Sometimes you have to leave home,leave your comfort zone to find yourself.And Jiro will be there for me,and that is one of the plus side in all of this.

"Promise me you're going to e-mail me everyday?" Hebe asked.

"Of course,I'll tell you everything.I feel sad and excited at the same time,for it is a new world for me."Selina said."I wished you can be there with me to discover and explore all of this."

"Thinking about it,also excite me,and yet I am afraid for you at the same time." Hebe said."But I know you'll be great,you are always the stronger one,between the two of us.I hope for your success and happiness.I know you will be happy,cause is Jiro will be there for you.He really loves you Selina,going out all the way,just to be with you.He is just too romantic."

"I know,and I am so happy.I really love him a lot too."Selina said."I hope he never change,and we may never outgrew our love for each other."

"You have doubts about your future with him?"Hebe asked."I did not know that."

"No,not doubts,but you will never know,there will be a lot of changes in our life and I don't know if we can withstand all of this." Selina said."As Mom said,we are still young.Have you heard about too much too soon? I am afraid that will happen to us.And college is a way too long to wait."

"The way ,I can see it ,you really love each other,just don't let anybody or anything go in a way."Hebe said."Unlike us,Me and Arron have really a long way to go."

Selina smiled."You really like him a lot too?" Selina said.

Hebe nodded,"And we also have a lot of growing up to do." Hebe said."Sometimes I am confused at his reactions,he is not like his brother,Jiro,for Jiro is always out,I mean he really shows you that you are important in his life,But Arron,he is way too deep.Sometimes I don't know what he is thinking and he doesn't share his feelings and thoughts with me."

"People react differently,so don't compare them,otherwise you will feel frustrated."Selina said."Some people you have to draw them out of their own shell.Tell Arron what your are expecting from him."

"Yeah,maybe I will tell him."Hebe said."It is nice talking to you like this.Now I know that good relationship,don't just fall on your lap,you have to work on it,both of you have to really work on it." as she smiled at her sister...and then they can hear their Mom calling them for dinner.

Jiro was in his room,checking out all his stuff that he have packed as he checked them out in his list.Then Arron walked in,as he stared at the luggages all ready to go for tomorrow.

"You are all packed?" Arron asked."That is a lot of stuff to bring."

"No,I just brought my basic stuff,and I did not know that it will be that much."Jiro said."So,are you going to miss me Bro? I think I am going to miss you just a little bit."as he tried to wrestle him and Arron was quick to dodge his hold as they played and end up laughing and rolling in his bed.

"Nobody will mess up your hair in the morning,and nobody to race you down in the stairs."Jiro said.

"Now ,I am going to be the winner."Arron said."And I can mess up your room,and nobody will complain..." as he laughed,but you can see the sadness in his eyes.

Jiro hugged his little brother.He is going to miss him for sure.They been together forever.They were always been very close.And Arron always listened to him and always been there for him ,even to just listen to his complaints ,disappointment and triumphs.He loves all those times that they shared,the happy and the not so happy moments together.

"So,you take care of yourself,and also watch over our parents."Jiro said."If you need anything,just call me,don't hesitate,just call me,alright?"

Arron nodded his head."You take care of yourself too.You are going to be all alone by yourself,I wish I can be with you." Arron said."But then,you always do the right thing anyway,and you are very strong and brave.I wish I can be like you."

"Me? Strong and brave,that is only the front,if you only knew,I am not that strong and brave as you think.I buckled most of the time."Jiro said."And this time ,it will be a total new world for me,I am excited at the same time afraid.Only Selina is the one that keeps me strong."

"You really love her,Bro" Arron said."I wish I can love like you,boldly and uninhibited."

"What are you holding yourself for?"Jiro asked."Unless,you are not sure about Hebe? Do you love her that much?"

"I do love her,but I don't know,maybe we are different." Arron said."Sometimes,I don't understand her."

"I don't always understand Selina most of the time,but you just have to accept your differences,and with the acceptance came with the understanding."Jiro said."You will understand it soon,what I am talking about."

"I will definitely miss you,nobody will explain the birds and the bees to me anymore." Arron said as he laughed and he put his arms on his brothers shoulder.

And then their Mom came in the room.

"Are you done packing,come on,you have to get ready,your Dad said we are eating out for dinner."she said."Sort of farewell dinner,I guess for my firstborn.Your Dad and I are so proud of you.Just to let you know."as she looked at her son tenderly and then a tear escaped from her eyes,and Jiro wiped the tears in his Mom's eyes,and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you Mom,you and Dad." Jiro said and Arron joined in their hug,as they laughed together...