New Beginning

Like A Rose {Completed}
My story time line is not in sync with the present time...so I was having a second thought of updating this fan fiction.But then I thought of something to coincide with the present holiday season....

Thanks to everybody who has been reading and supporting my fan fic.....Thanks a lot more to those commenting ..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
A BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR
AND MAY 2009 BE A MEMORABLE AND PRODUCTIVE YEAR FOR ALL OF US.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe looked at herself in the mirror,today is the first day of school,her Junior year.This time around,she is going to be Hebe,just Hebe,not the sister of Selina Ren,the scholar,the school beauty queen.She put a light touch up of make up today.Gone are the nerdy eyeglasses and the ugly braces.Now is the confident and beautiful Hebe that will emerge,as she smiled and giggled at the thought.

Aron like wise was choosing carefully what he is going to wear at school today.Today,he is not the Arron the tag along brother of Jiro,the basketball superstar and the school's heartthrob but Arron,the handsome and smart Arron,that will stand up and wow the crowd.He looked at himself at the mirror and he liked what he saw so far,as he smiled.

He took the car keys and jumped all the way down on the stairs.

"Arron,you are running late son,"her Mom shouted from the kitchen

"I'm down here Mom."as he showed himself to his Mom in the kitchen.His Mom smiled at him at the sight of him ,his youngest son is a grown man now, and she remembered Jiro who is now far away from home as her face clouded.

"Be careful driving Arron."his Mom reminded him.

"I will Mom." Arron said."I will be careful and will follow street signs." as he kissed his Mom goodbye.

He picked up Hebe on the way to school.And he was enthralled by the sight of her.She is beautiful,he was lucky to have her as a girlfriend,as he smiled.

Hebe smiled at the sight of Arron,he sure looked so handsome and so cute.Her heart fluttered at the sight of him.She gave him a peck on the cheeks and then went on their merry way.

They held hands as they walked to the gate and checked on the board for their schedule.Unluckily ,they are not sharing classes this year,and they both feel disappointed ,that they are not gonna be together this year for they change the ruling in the school.The smart kids are now distributed to different classes,unlike before where the smart kids are group together.Some parents complained of discrimination,so for this year the ruling changed..

They looked at each other eyes as they parted when they reach their respective classrooms.But their rooms are just across each other.

"I'll see you at lunch time."Arron said as he let go Hebe's hand.

Hebe went in her class and was disappointed that she does not know anybody except Rainie who was her classmate on her freshman year and her boyfriend Mike.She sat down next to Rainie and Mike seat closer to them.

"Good thing you are here."Rainie whispered in Hebe's ear."The people here are weird." as she make faces.

Hebe smiled at her."I was quite relieved that I saw you here and Mike" she said."I don't know anybody here except the two of you."

"Let us just hope that we'll breeze through this year."Mike said."I can't wait to be a senior."

"Hello,we are just starting our Junior year and you are thinking of senior year already." Rainie said to Mike.

"I think this year will be a boring year,and our basketball team will surely now that Jiro is gone." Mike said.

"Why don't you try out yourself.You are tall,you can play the game."Rainie said."It will be nice if my boyfriend will be the star player for once."

"I don't know,does your boyfriend play basketball?"Mike asked Hebe ."He should,his brother plays,so he should be good at it."

"Arron,no I don't think so."Hebe said."His interest is different from his brother.he is more of a brainiac."

"Like you."Rainie said."No wonder you clicked together.I saw you together today,he is quite a looker now."

Hebe blushed."Yes he is."Hebe smiled."I think he is the cutest guy in town." Hebe gushes.

"And what about me,a chopped liver here."Mike said annoyed that the two girls are drooling on Arron.

Rainie and Hebe laughed at him.and then their teacher came and everybody paid attention to the teacher in front.

In Arron's classroom girls looked at him with awed,and giggles at his back.He looked for some familiar faces but found none.And then a girl came forward to him and extend her hand.

"I am Gui Gui." the girl said with a silly smile."And you are?"

"I',m Arron."he said as he smiled at her.And then a young guy came in between them and looked at him and Gui Gui.He hold on to Gui Gui 's shoulder showing him that she was his girl.

"I am Wang Zi as you can see,I am Gui Gui's boyfriend."he said so boldly.Arron smiled at him.

"And you don't have to worry about me.I have a girlfriend too."Arron said,as he sat on the nearest chair he can get into.

And then a girl smiled at him..."I am Xiao Xun " as she extend her hand,and Arron took it and smiled."Arron"

Then everybody kept quiet when an elderly lady stood in front as they concentrate on their studies...

Junior year is sure is interesting,Arron thought as he looked around ,not much of a competition around here ,as he smiled.

Hebe looked around her classmates.Nobody seems to came at her par ,it seems this year will be a boring year.She can't wait to get out and see Arron at lunch time....

Selina sat on her chair as she stare at her computer.Two weeks in America and she is missing home like crazy.School will start next week...she can't wait for it.She have to get ready for Jiro will be here soon to picked her up.A smile flickered on her face,he is the only bright side in all of this,as she got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Jiro looked around the campus,new place and new set of faces to see.Two weeks in America,Boston is a far cry from Taipei,how he missed home,his parents and of course Arron.
The only thing that makes him happy is Selina.Today they will explore the city,after finally settling down in the dorm,they have time to go around and learn about Boston.He should get a drivers license soon and get himself a car.then it will be a lot easier to get around....

Classes will start next week,then that is when the real studying will start.He hope to get through it.He should study more now than before...he knows he is not the smart one in the family,so he should double his effort to pass his subject...he'll do it for Selina,anything for Selina as he walked faster to meet her...