The Prom Night

Like A Rose {Completed}

 

It was a nice day for a party.The night is warm with a gentle breeze as the leaves sway with it.The moon is up and full and smiling down to earth.The hundreds of stars came out too that night to witness the young souls have fun before their graduation day.

Selina wore a baby pink off shoulder gown,with a matching shoes with little pink sparkles on it.She had her hair up with a little wisp of hair falling on her face to give her a softer look.Her make-up is perfect as she put on her lipstick and dab a perfume on her pulse points as the last touch up.

She checked her watch and pretty soon Jiro will be here,she thought.She also checked her overnight bag,to make sure everything is there.They have decided after the prom,that the group will be staying at Genie's beach house for the night.And her Mom though hesitant at first, allowed Selina to go.Genie promised they will have a chaperone in the house.

The door bell rang as her Mom answered the door,and Jiro waited by the foot of the stairs.He was mesmerized by the sight of her ,as she walked down the stairs with a shy smile.He could not take his eyes off her.She was beautiful from head to toe,simply beautiful.

Jiro on his part is handsome and dazzling.He was wearing a black tuxedo with a white undershirt,and a black butterfly.
He look just like a cut out from a magazine,like one of the Armani models.But he still maintained his boyish grin that makes him more appealing.He was holding a corsage for her.which is an orchid with a single rose and baby's breathe.,as he put it on her and her Mom took pictures of them,before they finally walked out of the house.Then they rode on their limousine,where the rest of the couples are waiting.

The place where they held the ball was beautiful,it was in one of the boats and it was docked by the bay overlooking the city.The view was spectacular as you can see the outline of the city by its glittering lights.Each couple was introduced upon entrance and a picture was taken.Selina hold on to Jiros arms as they entered.The band was playing a beautiful music as Jiro took Selina in the dance floor and dance.

"You heard that music that music is for you and for both us."Jiro whispered in her ear ,and Selina could only smile.
"You look so beautiful tonight" as he kissed her cheeks,and Selina blushed.And then sang the music in her ear....

The Way You Look Tonight.

Some day,when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel aglow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight
You're lovely,with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight
With each word your tenderness grows
Tearing my fear apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart

Lovely never ever change
Keep that breathe less charm
Won't you please arrange it
Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight
With each word,your tenderness grows
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh,that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart

Lovely ,don't you ever change
keep that breathe less charm
Won't you please arrange it
cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYU1MDGtnq8

"I love you Selina,can you promise me that I will be the only one for you,even if we are apart?"Jiro asked."Can you do that?"

"I love you Jiro,yes I promise ,you will be the only for me."Selina said,as her eyes teared."I will miss you when I leave,but you will always have my heart,even when we are apart."Selina said,as Jiro kissed her on her lips as the fire in them ignited,as they kissed each other passionately.
Tonight they will have a memory that they will never forget,as they clung to each other...