Do or Don't

Like A Rose {Completed}
The trip from Taiwan to Boston was uneventful.Jiro was not even aware of the details.He just realized that he is in Boston when the plane landed in Boston Airport.Chun his roommate will be picking him up from the airport.

He has not spoken to Selina since that night.She refused to answer his call.He only knew about her whereabouts from Hebe.And despite Hebe's explanation,and pleas to hear out Jiro's explanation,Selina have shut him off from her life.He knows,she can't blame her,but he hoped that Selina would hear her out and give him a second chance.

Now that he is back in Boston and in the same city with her,he resolved himself that he is going to win her back.he just love her too much to just give her up without a fight.And just one night of stupid mistakes,and he lost the only woman that he has ever loved.Several scenarios came in his mind of how he is going to win her back,but he wonder if he have the heart to do it.

Chun waved his arms when he saw him,and Jiro waved back.it is nice to be back in Boston but he surely miss home.

"Hey bro,how's home?" Chun asked."You must have a good time.You looked tan and buff."

"I am good,it is nice to be home." Jiro said."How's your summer?"

"Uhmm no fun at all.I have to take summer classes and got stuck here in the process." Chun answered.

And Calvin?Is he back?" Jiro asked.

"Yes, he is back.He's been back for a week already.He has been seeing Angela a lot,your girlfriend's room mate." Chun said."That is why he is not here.he has been hanging out there a lot."

"That's good,at least somebody is happy." Jiro said."Come on let us go.I am pretty exhausted from the long trip already."

Selina was in her room looking at the clock.She knew that Jiro is coming back to Boston today.She has not talked to him since that night.She was wondering what he has been thinking now.He also stopped calling her now.She doesn't think that she can accept him back,knowing that he cheated on her.She thought she can trust him.How can he do this to her?

Tears started coming again.She has been crying since then.How come she is hurting more each day.She hoped she can just forget him and move on.She does not want to see him anymore.She hated him and yet she still loves him.She wished she can just get away from his memories.

She promised herself that she will just concentrate on her studies,and decided to pursue his studies in Medicine as previously plan.She will be a good damn Doctor,and Jiro will be sorry for cheating on her...as she cried.

Jiro was in his room and sleep eludes him.He is very tired but his mind and emotion is on the run.He has been staring in his cell phone for quite sometime now,debating whether to call Selina now or postpone it later.She must be still mad at him.She knew the real truth now,but yet she has not forgiven him yet.

He heard a knock on the door and it was Calvin.

"Are you awake?" Calvin said."So how was your vacation?"

"It was good until the last part.How about you ?" Jiro said.

"Good to be back here.It is quite boring at home but good to be back home,you know that kind of feeling." Calvin said."My friends are not even home,so i have nobody to hang around with."

Jiro nodded his head."Well I have my brother with me and he sort of missed me a lot,we are very close,so he never left my side."he said.

"Can I ask you something?" Calvin asked."You know that I have been hanging out with Angela,and I just want to know what happen between you and Selina?She doesn't want to talk about you and all.Did you break up?"

Jiro looked at him."How did you know,did Selina said something?" Jiro asked.

"No ,of course not.She doesn't even want to talk.But I just put two and two together." Calvin said.

"Yeah ,we are having problems right now,and I hope to resolve it soon." Jiro said."Ahhh you are such a nosy head ." as he laughed and tapped his head.

"I am just a concern friend." Calvin said as he laughed with him and made faces.

"You are friend alright." Jiro said."Then you have to help me with her then."

"Uhmmmm maybe for a certain price." Calvin smiling."I help you,you help me.Deal?"

"Sure...I'll do anything to get her back." Jiro said with a serious look in his face."And this time ,I'll make sure I won't do anymore mistakes.Just help me with Selina,so she'll give me a second chance."

Calvin looked at him with that serious face and smiled.He must have loved Selina a lot....Two years is along time to waste.....

----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N I was trying to finish this story soon,for it has been going on for quite sometime....but it seems Jiro/Selina and Arron/Hebe have a lot of growing up to do....

I can't believe that I am almost on chapter 50....I fell like I am growing up with this story...ha..ha..ha

I appreciate your comments,to keep me motivated to continue this story...