College Gang

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro,Selina and Angela decorated their dorm for the party.Jiro called his room mate Chun and Calvin to come over for their party.And Selina likewise invited Danson to come too.Luckily all of them have no plans for the night.

By early evening,the three of them are done.There were food cooked and snacks and lots of drinks ready to gulp and munch their way.And they have music to set the moods.

The first one to come are Calvin,Chun with Ella his girlfriend in tow.Jiro introduced them to Selina and Angela,and the girls have an instant bonding right away.

Calvin keep on stealing glances on Angela when nobody was looking.He find her very attractive with her beautiful smile.He wants to get to know her better and maybe just maybe she is the girl he has been looking for.

And then Danson came with Genie his girlfriend who happens to go to the same school with Jiro and Chun and Calvin.Boys found a certain camaraderie with each other, as they exchanged jokes and stories.

"Alright,everybody get a drink,let us all toast for a year full of fun and learning,and for this group to bond together through thick and thin." Jiro said "Cheers." as they clank their glasses in agreement.

"Angela,so you are Selina's room mate?" Calvin asked."You must be smart like Selina.Are you taking medicine too?"

"No,I am Arts and Sciences,I'm thinking of going to business school but my parents wants me to take up medicine." Angela answered."You are also from Taipei ?"

"My parents originally,but we moved to Canada way up North" Calvin answered, as he smiled.

"I see,I have cousins there in Toronto." Angela said.

"But we lived in the other side,we live in Vancouver." Calvin said."But I still go home to Taipei during summer vacations."

"Uhmm so you are pretty familiar with Taipei then,I don't know I missed home,at first I thought that living alone can be fun but now,I don't know." Angela said.

"You just missed your boyfriend back home,that is why you are saying that." Calvin said.,as he tried to fish some information from her.

"No I don't have a boyfriend,we broke up even I graduated from high school.He doesn't want me to leave." Angela said.

"That's good." Calvin said aloud unthinking.

"What do you mean,that's good?" Angela said."What is so good about it." as she frown at him.

Suddenly Calvin was lost for words to explain what he just about said and then recovered ."I mean,if he doesn't understand you then,then he is not worth of your time."

"You must be a very understanding boyfriend then." Angela said."You're girlfriend is so lucky."

Calvin laughed."I don't even have one .Maybe I'll find one soon." he said and Angela can only smile at him.

Jiro gave a Selina a nudge on her arms as he pointed Calvin and Angela talking."It seems like somebody will be hooking up with somebody soon." as he laughed.

Selina smiled."As long as your roommate don't break my room mate's heart. "

"I am sure he is trustworthy like me.You girls are so lucky to have a guy like us." Jiro said with a laugh,trying to tease Selina.

"And you guys are so lucky to have a beautiful,smart and loving girls as a girlfriend.It is like winning the big time lottery." Selina said.

Jiro laughed out loud as he gave Selina a kiss on the lips,and whispered in her ear."That is why I love you so much,I know I can never find a girl like you.You are the best"

Selina likewise whispered to his ear."I love you too Mr Jiro Wang,I love the whole of you," giving him a peck on the lips.

"Too bad,there is a lot of people here." Jiro said to Selina,as he gave her a naughty grin and Selina just smiled at him....They missed their moments together....as much as they are having fun with everybody..nothing can beat their own time together....as Selina lay her head on Jiro's shoulder.

Meanwhile in the other part of the world,Arron was waiting for Hebe after school,Guigui and WangZi was with him.They are going out today for a movie.And then Hebe came with Mike and Rainie in tow.A frown formed in Arron's forehead,somehow he lost the taste to go out,as he close his hands in a fist.he does not have the mood for Rainie and Mike today...