Chapter 11

Like A Rose {Completed}
The moon was at its fullest as the four of them walked under it's light after a heavy dinner.Jiro and Selina,with his arms around her and Arron and Hebe holding hands.Jiro noticed the twinkle in his brothers eyes,everytime he looks at Hebe.Hebe turns pink everytime Arron looked at her.Jiro and Selina can't help but smile at their younger siblings.

The wind blew harder as the night came and the waves are wilder as if there was a storm brewing somewhere.Hebe and Selina felt cold so they decided to go back to the cottage.Now ,they have nothing to do but to watched TV,as they sat on the sofa watching TV.Winds blew outside for the coming storm.They huddles together brazing for the coming storm.

They end up sleeping together in the living room as they put blanket and the four of them sleep together.Jiro was the first one to wake up,his arms stiff from holding Selina in his arms as he got up and looked outside.It was raining heavily,it will be impossible to drive in this kind of weather.They have to wait until the storm died down.

He looked at his brother,and saw Arron sleeping next to Hebe.Now,Jiro felt guilty for dragging his baby brother and it looks like he is falling for Hebe.He thinks they are still young,they have to slow it down.At least he and Selina will be in college soon,before they hooked up,but Arron and Hebe are way too young to be serious.They can be boyfriend/girlfriend but not serious.But the problem is his brother.He always take everything at heart.I hope they don't get hurt in the process.

Selina stirred and felt that Jiro was no longer on her side.She looked up and saw him in the kitchen,trying to fix something for breakfast.

"You are up already?"Selina said."What are you doing?"

"Trying to fix something for breakfast."Jiro answered."Are you hungry?"

"Yeah,but I can't eat yet"Selina said."Let me go to the bathroom." as she stood up and went.

A little bit later,she came out all washed up and smelling good as Jiro came near her and gave her a kiss."You look so pretty even it is early in the morning."Jiro said."I hope I can see you first thing in the morning for the rest of my life."

"Come on,you are just saying that."Selina said blushing."I bet you ,you said that to every girl you spent your night with."

Jiro smiled."How did you know?" as Jiro laughed.

Selina hit him with her hand hitting his arms and stood up pouting.Jiro pulled her back"I am just kidding,I only said that to you,nobody else."Jiro said."Come on,you know,I only said that to you ,honest,you are the only one I brought here,nobody else."

Selina continued to get mad as Jiro embraced her and showered her with kisses until Selina start smiling.

"Promise me ,only me,nobody else"Selina said.

"I promise you,only you Selina,I love only you."Jiro said. "My happy days are over." as he laughed.

Arron and Hebe finally woke up.Hebe looked at Arron and Arron smiled back at her."Good morning,I slept good . " Arron said."How about you?"

"I did "Hebe said."I even dream of you." as she smiled.

"Come on the two of you,let us eat breakfast,it looks like we are going to be staying here,until late in the afternoon" Jiro said.

"Oh,what if Mom checked the office or call the school." Selina said."They will find out that this outing has nothing to do with school.They will get mad,and we will be in big trouble."

"Okay,relax,there is nothing we can do now.Why don't you call your Mom that we will be late in coming home because of the storm and not to worry before they call the school." Jiro said."We will try to drive home later,just after the worst part is over."

Selina called her Mom and assured her that they are fine and will be home later on.Her Mom have no idea of the lies she told her.Selina felt so guilty.She promised herself, just to let her pass this and she will never lie to her parents again.As she said a prayer.God please,I promise,I won't lie anymore after this.I hope will get home safe.Selina said.

Arron and Hebe looked on, not aware of the trouble they might have if they were ever found out.They are just aware of one thing and that they are together.They can rain and have storm outside but as long as they are together ,it does not matter any more....