Chapter 40

Like A Rose {Completed}
Yeah,the last chapter was quite so short,I was getting tired when I did that and really sleepy and I really want a happy reunion for them....I guess you can say that this is the makeup chapter...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Selina looked at the crowd of people in the airport,looking for some familiar faces that she have been missing for almost a year and before she knew it,she saw Hebe running towards her,as big sister and little sister hugged each other as she was being followed by Arron.Arron likewise walked to his brother as they hugged and ruffled each other hair.

"Where are Mom and Dad?" Jiro asked."Is it just the two of you?"

"Yes,but they are waiting at home,preparing something you know." Arron said."You are looking so good.You gained some weight though,is the college pig out getting to you?"

"Yeah,quite a bit,and look at you ,quite a man now.My baby brother have grown." Jiro said as he laughed and hugged him some more.

"Hey,don't let them hear that." Arron said"Where are your luggage and I will help you out."

Selina hugged her little sister with teared in her eyes.

"I miss you a lot Hebe.I thought,I won't be able to go home this summer." Selina said."So where is Mom and Dad?"

"Waiting for you at home." Hebe said."It is just me and Arron now." And then Jiro and Arron joined them.

"Hello Hebe,how are you?" Jiro said as he smiled at her"And is my brother treating you well?'

"I am fine.thank you.I am glad that both of you are back.We miss both of you." Hebe said

"Oh Arron,you have grown,hey you're more of a man now." Selina said."I am glad that both of you are still together."
as she smiled at Arron and gave her a pat on his shoulder.

"How are you Selina?I hope my brother is taking care of you well." Arron said.

"Yes,he does,and he is doing a very good job on that." Selina said as she looked at Jiro and both smiled at each other."I hope you are doing the same to Hebe."

"Of course,I tried my best." Arron said."Come on the old folks might be pulling their tooth waiting for us." as they walked out of the airport.

They drove Selina and Hebe first in their house,as Selina's parent are waiting.Jiro and Arron just pay them respect and then both went home.You can see the happiness in Selina's parents when they saw their first born as tears flowed after that.

Once they reached home,Jiro ran up inside and he gave his Mom a big hug as he lifted her off her feet and a big embrace for his Old man.It feels good to be home,as he smelled the aroma of home cooked food....

That night,when everything is so quiet,Selina walked around the house,remembering every little corner and nooks.She cried and yes,she did miss home very much.She looked at their old family picture together when she and Hebe was quite small,she was 12 and Hebe 10 and with their parents,her Mom so young and beautiful and his Dad with good physique and quite ample of hair which is now starting to recede.

Somehow changes in life can't be help.Before she was in a hurry to grow up but now,she wished,she can stay home and be just with her parents and Hebe and Jiro.She wished it can be all that simple...but it is not.For now,she can be happy and enjoy her family for a month for she have to go back soon for some classes and seminar.A month with them should be a blessing enough for her,as she remembered Jiro's generosity.She didn't know that he have been working so hard for her.She thought all along that he was just busy studying.Her heart swelled with just the thought of him,a guy like him is sure hard to find nowadays.She hoped that they would stay together forever,but she knew there is no forever...maybe a life time will do.

Jiro stared from his window to looked outside ,as he looked at the Taipei skyline.It sure feel good to be home,to be in his ownroom and to sleep in his own bed.He went back to his bookshelves and flipped some old books and magazines,as he remembered before.Memories flooding his mind.

Just then,he heard a knock on his door and it was Arron.

"You are still up?" he asked.

"I can't sleep,anyway,it is still daytime back there." Jiro said."Come over here,you little dork."as he hugged him when he came near."You are looking so good now."

"I have grown.And we will be senior next year.You think,I should study here,or go to States to study?" Arron said.

"Uhmm,what do you think? I don't even know what to tell you.Living and studying abroad is not that easy sometimes,when I was there,I was thinking if is it well worth it,but when I think of Selina,then I know,it is well worth it,for you have to fight homesickness,cultural differences and even language barriers." Jiro said.

"I think,I will just stay home for now,maybe when I specialized in my filed,then maybe I'll go there.And Hebe will be staying home,for she got the scholarship in the university." Arron said.

"So there ,you got the answer.So you are still together.I am glad.You really love her then." Jiro said.

"Yes,I do,I really do love her." Arron said.

"You are becoming to be like your big brother." Jiro said as he laughed."So what is the plan for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow,we will hit the mall ,just like old times and we will eat in the night market for their famous noodles.How is that for a start." Arron said.

"Oh yes,the noodles and dim sum in the night market,oh how I miss that.The only one in the world." Jiro said.

"And you'll meet my new friends from school." Arron said."I hope they don't fall for you." Arron said as he laughed.

Jiro just laughed with him..."No way,my heart belongs only to Selina." he said.

"Well said,even though she is not around." Arron said."I leave you now to rest.Good night bro."

"Good night Arron and dream of Hebe." he said with a smile

"And you with Selina." as both of them laugh...Yes it is good to be home...