Reliving The Past{Rated R}

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro,Arron,Selina and Hebe went to the beach house the following day.It is the height of summer.The temperature is up and the sun is at it's height.There was no air to fan them with the cool breeze as they stepped out of the car.

The blue sky has no dark clouds,and the water so blue and deep and so inviting.Waves roars creating a beautiful sound,so calming and so relaxing.Sweat broke in their faces as they carried their luggages and their supplied for the week.

Hebe and Arron ran down to the beach to check out the water and the place.Jiro and Selina was left behind in the cottage to put away their groceries and supplies and to check their accommodations.There was one bedroom and a sleep on sofa in the receiving room.it is nice to be playing house and to be together once again.

"So did you checked out the room?" Selina asked.

"Yes Mam and everything is in order.So what's next?" Jiro asked.

"You wanna go out and checked outside?" Selina asked.

"Uhmm,not yet.We have the place to ourselves now," as Jiro winked at Selina.

"And what have you been thinking Mr Wang." Selina asked.

"You know what i am thinking,the same way what you are thinking." Jiro said with a naughty smile in his face,as he grabbed Selina's waist and take her down in the couch.

"Jiro,you are way too much." Selina said as she giggled at him."Arron and Hebe will be coming in any minute now."

"Then we should lock the door,so we will know if they are coming." Jiro said as he locked the door and dived back to Selina.

This time he kissed her lips and put his arms around her.His lips becomes deeper as Selina responded to his kisses.He sought the back zipper of her dress as he pulled it down,and then his hands pulled down the dress as it exposed her chest.He kissed her neck and her chest as his hands went to her back and unhooked her bra,he did it with such precision as Selina's exposed herself to him.Jiro touched each one of them as Selina moans to each of his touches.Then his face came down to her as he kissed each one of them.Selina moans as she responded to his every touch.She can feel his manhood responding as it stood hard and erect and Selina can feel it despite of his pants.

Jiro untangled himself from her and stood up and took away his shirt and his pants until the last of his garment as Selina stared at him.He came back to her and started kissing her lips again until her lips get swollen from his kisses.His hand moving and feeling her while kissing her at the same time.Touching her and playing with her s until it stood erect from his touch.And his fingers moved to touched her inside and felt it wetness,Selina moans some more as he touched her She wants him ,he wants her ,as he entered himself to her full and strong.Selina
moans some more as she clung to him...and says his name all over and over again.And as Jiro and Selina reached the heights of their passion,as Jiro unleashed the seed of his manhood and Selina to receive the whole of it...as they clung to each other in passion...and it is beautiful....

"I love you Selina." Jiro whispered in her ear.

"I love you too Jiro" as tears rolled by on her cheeks.

They hold each other not wanting to let each other go....They can be in each other arms together....forever...