A New Beginning......

Like A Rose {Completed}
A/N- I just want to ask you guys whether you like me to complete this story for now and just write a sequel that will entirely devout to Hebe and Arron...

This will be the last chapter with Jirlina...This story is really for Bebu when I conceived it but somehow it became a Jirlina story.And I felt guilty not having them as the main character....

Hope for your input ......

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Jiro took his bride to their new home,multitudes of questions crossed his minds.Now they are not a full time student anymore that depended on their parents for support,now they husband and wife and soon to be parents to their coming baby.He knows that there are a lot of responsibilities and yes a lot of hard work in store for them.He just hope that he will have the strength and the patience to deal with all the problems that will come their way.

They are lucky is someway that his parents are supportive of them,despite of what they have done.They have talked to them,and they are still willing to send Jiro to school.He still wants him to finish his college and get degree.But he will also be working in their company while studying.Selina will be a full time mom and a wife for now,but she will try to study later on when the baby is big enough and hopefully Jiro is done by that time.And yes hopefully they can afford it at that time.

They got a decent apartment for now.His parents wants them to live and stay home but they have decided that it will be better if they live on their own.He'll be starting to work as soon as possible and then continue his next semester in their local college.They knew that there will be a lot of changes in their life soon but they have to live with this.Be an adult and be responsible for what they have done...and the baby...just the thought of him give Jiro a queasy feeling.Maybe when the baby is born,maybe the anxiety that he felt right now will ease down a bit....Maybe he is just afraid of the unknown....

"So do I carry my bride on the threshold?" Jiro asked with a naughty grin on his face.

Selina smiled."I don't think you can carry me,I am too much of a weight right now." as she smiled and rub her bulging stomach.it seems that the baby inside her keeps getting bigger.It has been getting harder to move around each day.

"I know,that baby for sure is growing each day.I can't wait to see him soon." Jiro said."I am sorry,we won't have a honeymoon for I have to start working this Monday.Your husband has to work hard from now on."

"It is alright.The important thing is we are together.I am sorry too." Selina said.

"Hey...we are both part of this.And just don't forget one thing....everything happens because I love you,Selina.I really do love you and being with you everyday is the most important thing for me.I just want you by my side everyday." Jiro said.

"I love you too,Jiro.yeah just being together is enough." Selina said."I'll try to be a good wife to you and a good Mom for our baby." Selina said.

"Same here,I mean a good Dad and a responsible husband." Jiro said as he pulled Selina in his arms as his lips reached for her lips......"This will be a new beginning for us..."

Arron was alone in his room as images of Hebe kept playing on his mind.Her words he can still hear them."Be friends....for now." Who is she kidding? How can they be friends? To see her now will hurt so much and just to think of her gave him an uncomfortable and restless feeling.He cannot just accept that.He wants her to love him,love him like he loves her."Love me Hebe,and please don't give up on us yet.We can still work this out." as he talked to himself...he won't accept their break up,Hebe still loves him and that he knows.

Tears came....first love and the the pain is just too much.How can he go on everyday knowing that Hebe is no longer there by his side.He needs to talk to her once more,talk to her and make her realize that they do belong together.They can still be boyfriend and girlfriend...even in her own terms..."just continue to love me Hebe" as Arron cried himself to sleep....

Hebe looked outside as she thinks of Arron.The hurt look on his face,hurts her more.She wants to erase that look in her mind but it keeps coming back.Who is she kidding?She still loves Arron like crazy.She is her first love,the only guy she ever loved.And to set him free and letting him go is one of the biggest decisions she ever made in her life.She knows she is going to regret it later on.

They won't be seeing each other.He is going to the next city to study while she will be attending the local university here.He will have a better future for sure.She just hope that he is no that mad at her,and that eventually he will able to forgive her when all the wounds have healed already.Tears came as she tried to wipe them away....Love and Life is never that easy anymore....