Chapter 44

Like A Rose {Completed}
The night was so quiet as Jiro and Selina was locked in an embrace.Jiro started kissing Selina passionately,he have been missing her a lot.Finally a moment where they can have a time of their own.And as Jiro's kisses are becoming more passionate,he heard a sound from somewhere,as he and Selina unlocked and looked out,only to find Rainie standing on the door.And it looks like she have been crying....

"Rainie,what are you doing here?" Jiro asked,standing up from the sofa.Selina like wise was also surprised,and it took her a few seconds to recover.

"What is wrong?" Selina asked.

"Nothing,I am not just feeling well,so I went home.I am getting tired,that's all." Rainie,trying to avoid looking at Jiro and Selina."I am going to my room."

Jiro notice the tear stained face and the sadness in her."Are you sure you are alright?You are not sick or anything?" he asked.

"I don't know,I might be coming down with something." Rainie said,noting the concern on Jiro's face and liking it.

"Come on let me check your temperature." Selina said as she place her hand on her forehead."You don't feel hot,but maybe it is just starting."

"I have a headache so bad.I think I better lay down now." Rainie said."Maybe it will eventually go away."

"Let me get you some Tylenol that will help you with your headache and also with the fever." Jiro said,as he went inside his room to get the medicine.

He came back with medicine and a glass of water,but Rainie already went inside her room.Jiro followed Rainie in her room to give the medicine.

"Here take this,it will help you with your headache,and then get some rest." Jiro said.

Rainie took the medicine from Jiro,and like the the concern on his face.He cares for me,she thought."Thank you." as she stared at him.Nobody cared for her before,and it feels good to have somebody care of what and how you are feeling...

"You're welcome,just get better.We still have a lot of things to do tomorrow.Good night Rainie" as he tap her head.

That night Rainie's mind are full of images of Jiro...if only he will love her back....

Jiro came back to the living room and found Selina watching TV.

"So how is Rainie?Is she alright?" Selina said.

"Yeah,she must be just tired."Jiro said."Poor kid."

"That kid looks like got a crush on you." Selina said with a smile.

"Come on you've got to be kidding.She is like a little sister to me,because of Arron." Jiro said.

"Well your brotherly concern looks like being misinterpreted,I might say so.But I am not mad or jealous.I am just stating a fact." Selina said.

"Well too bad I am already taken and captured by the girl in front of me." Jiro said teasing Selina,as he started to kiss her again.

"Hey,the kid in question is just around so you better watch out." Selina said."As long as you know,who is your girlfriend is,I have no problem with that.I trust you."

"Hey you mean to say,you don't get jealous." Jiro said pouting.