Chapter 2

Like A Rose {Completed}
Arron waited and waited for an opportunity to come to get his revenge to this wicked girl,but he found none.He eyed her secretly and noticed the beauty that lies beneath those eyeglasses and those ugly braces.Her eyes sparkles like deep brown liquids under the sunlight,her lips full and pink without a trace of lipsticks,her cheeks pink like being kissed by sun as he is ablaze and the nose arched and dainty.Yes she is quite a beauty,Arron thought.Beauty must have run in the family and she have a brain to match it with.I will have a good competition this year as he smiled secretly thinking of his own victory over her.

Hebe was also taking a glimpse of the boy beside her.The slowpoke boy who tried her patience to the limit earlier this morning.She heard he was the brother of that famous Jiro Wang,the basketball hero.But if his brother is full of confidence to the point of cockiness,the brother is another story.He seems so tentative and unsure in his movement.Whereas the brother is so sure of himself when he walks,this one seems to move with hesitation,like always afraid to commit mistakes,always on a look out to be perfect like his brother.It must be hard to live in the shadow of your perfect brother,just like her living to the shadow of her perfect sister Selina.

She looked at him from under and noticed the perfections in his face.The eyelashes was long and dark,the eyebrows thick and he have such a perfect nose, arched just right and those perfect lips that seemed to twitched when he smiled .He have such a perfect features with certain softness and innocence that you feel like protecting him all the time.But he have a certain venom when he glares,such a combination.he is also intelligent and she heard that he will be her biggest competition this year,Let us see what he got,she thought.

The bell rang and it signals a break time as pupils started to walked out of the classroom trying to catch some sunshine.And as Hebe got up and was about to run out,Arron put his feet in front of her and Hebe fell as she knocked down most of the chair in front of her.Everybody heard a crashing sound and Hebe was in the pile with all those chairs.

Hebe gave Arron a mean look as she tried to get up but the more she get up ,the more she went with the piles.Arron seeing what happen ,suddenly felt contrite and as he got up and give Hebe a helping hand.But Hebe just ignored it,until another hand came out to help her.Arron felt slighted,as he walked away from the chaos.It serves her right for falling,he thought.What a girl....