Chapter 49

Like A Rose {Completed}
Three days have come and gone and so far Selina has not heard from Jiro.She knows that he have come back from Taiwan cause Angela have mentioned to her that Calvin picked up Jiro from the airport the previous day.Although she does not want to talk to him right now,she was surprised and disappointed and at his silence.

Selina was expecting that Jiro will pursue her and will ask for her forgiveness relentlessly,but this quietness alarmed her and yes hurt her more than ever.She cried when Jiro did not even try to contact or call after a few days.Does it mean he really have feelings for Rainie? And their relationship is not just a one night fling,and a moment of foolishness but more?She could not concentrate on her studies,his images played in her mind,and yes she have been missing him a lot...weeks of not seeing him.

Arron picked up Hebe on the way to school.He honked his car and Hebe came out from the door looking happy and as she walked by to his car.Arron was waiting as he opened the door of his car for her.

"Uhmmm that is why I love you,you are such of a gentleman." Hebe gushed at her boyfriend.

"Well,I have a good trainer." Arron said."So how your project going on?"

"We are almost done,how about you?" Hebe asked.

"It is getting there,my co group are all so crazy.We cannot agree on almost anything,but they were all so funny,so we end up cracking up instead of having a real job done." Arron said."And you know that Rainie is on my group."

"Yes I know,how is she by the way?" Hebe asked

"She is alright,and she is awfully nice to me." Arron said.

"Yeah,she is supposed to be nice to you,she likes your brother.She wants you on her side." Hebe said sarcastically.

"Come on...she doesn't seem to be like..." Arron said but stopped when he noticed that Hebe's mood have started to change."Anyway ,no use in talking about her.She got no chance,she won't be able to compete with Selina.I presume they are back together now."

"I hope so,but the last time I spoke to Selina,I don't think it will be that easy." Hebe said."So better not think of fooling around Mr Arron Yan,or you are really in a big trouble ,if that ever happens."

"You know you are the only one for me." Arron said looking at Hebe with a naughty grin.

"Yeah right,how about Gui Gui,she is not hanging around with you anymore ,right?" Hebe asked.

"Hey ,we have been together day in and day out,she got no chance.You win...you got me." Arron said with a laugh."And you can't blame the poor girl,your boyfriend is such a looker with a personality to match." laughing out loud this time.

Hebe smiled."You are so cocky and full of it....you are not getting a bargain either." Hebe said."You are getting the family's most precious possession,the beautiful and the intelligent Hebe."

"Yeah you are most precious to me." Arron said as they reached their school.Arron stopped the car and looked at Hebe eyes."And I love you Miss Hebe Tian"

Hebe blushed at his staring.All these years and Arron can still make her blushed like no other.She smiled at him."Me too.I love you too Arron." as she took his hand.

Jiro went to school and got his schedule for the semester.He have a lot of free time on his hand this afternoon.He thought of Selina,and as he looked at his cell phone contemplating to call her,but an idea struck on his head instead as he went back to his dorm....