Chapter 7

Like A Rose {Completed}
The next day Arron took extra care in dressing up.He styled his hair and sprinkle some perfume Jiro was so amused with his brother and can't help himself and hugged him on the way out as he let out a chuckle.

"Hey what was that for?"Arron asked.

"Because you are way too cute."Jiro said as he pinched his nose."My brother is in love." as he laughed.

"I am not."Arron said pouting"I am not like you,always in love with some girl."

"Well it can't be help,it comes with territory "Jiro said"I am not a basketball star for nothing"started to act like a macho man and a hunk at the same time laughing.

"You're so cocky"Arron said"Selina will not like that."

"I am just teasing you."Jiro said"You know I am faithful now to Selina and I never looked around anymore.I finally found my woman."Jiro smiling.

"So are you serious now with Hebe?"Jiro asked."You are way too young to be serious,just enjoy yourself for now.But don't play around."

"I don't get you"Arron said."What are you saying is too confusing not to be serious but enjoy it and then don't play around.It does not jibe together."

"You will learn in time my brother."Jiro said."Take it from the master." as he laughed.

"Are we not going to picked them up today?"Arron asked when he noted that they went straight to their school.

"Disappointed are you?"Jiro asked."No,their Dad is driving them to school today.They are getting strict nowadays,we have to keep a low profile for now.They don't want us sticking together too much,they get nervous."

"Yeah but you are still together right?"Arron asked.

"Of course,nobody can stop us."Jiro said."Even her parents."

Just as they are getting out of car,Selina and Hebe came and Jiro took Selina and hold her hands as they went to the classroom.

Arron looked at Hebe,she looked so pretty today,Arron thought,He smiled as they walked together for their class.He wished he can also hold her hands like Jiro did to Selina but knowing Hebe he will sure get a big smack from her.I just have to set the mood first,that what Jiro said.I should really be nice to her from now on......so I can win her heart,Arron thought.