Chapter 42

Like A Rose {Completed}
A/N sorry for the delay in the update.I will be updating this story almost everyday from mow on.I want to finish this story in three weeks time before I lost the flow of the story....I think I lost the real plot and the real gees of the story already.I will try my best to go back to main realm....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Summer day went by so fast.And coming back home after a year,every seconds seems to count.Arron made sure that he spent all his time with Jiro,and Jiro as much as he wants to spend some time with Selina alone,somehow is impossible.They were either double dating with them Arron and Hebe or Aron's friends are always tagging along.Jiro liked them ,for they seem to be a very nice kids and a lot of fun but then he still wants to spend some alone time with Selina.Although they have most of their together in the States,but then it is not a very relax atmosphere as of now.

Jiro's parents,as much as they missed Jiro but they have very limited time to spend with him.His Dad has been having problems in the office,that he have been attending to personally.The economy in general has not been good and of course it will hit the marketing,as his Dad tried to salvage the company.

Week passed by and it is their time to go to the beach already.It will be alright if it is just the four of them ,but Rainie and Gui gui are also going plus the other part of the gang.It will be fun to be with the whole gang,but Jiro preferred ,if it will be just the two of them.

Jiro and Arron picked up Selina and Hebe and they are going to meet the rest of the gang there.The sun is scorching hot,and weather hot and humid.They were already sweating by the time they reached the beach house.They get settled in the room.There were two rooms.One for the boys and one for the girls.The others will be coming in the afternoon.

Selina and Hebe changed in their bathing suits and the guys wore their board shorts with sleeveless shirt.They brought their beach blanket ,umbrella and some thing to drink by the beach.The cottage is just a block from the ocean.You can smell the salted water and you can hear the splashing sound when you open the door.The sands are white,as white as an April snow.

Jiro and Selina walked holding hands while Arron put his arms around Hebe.They take a spot by the sand dunes.Jiro and Selina decided to walk a little bit.And Hebe and Arron stayed.

"Finally I have you all to myself." Jiro said."I miss you."

"I miss you too.And I thought we will be having a time of our life.Arron could not let you go.He must have missed you a lot." Selina said.

"Yes I think so.I missed him too.So how was your Mom and Dad?" Jiro asked."They knew that you have to go back soon right?"

"I haven't told them yet.I'll tell them after this trip.Or they will not let me go too,knowing I have a very limited time here."Selina said."I think I'll be switching my course.Instead of taking up medicine,I have decided to take up International Health,something that deals also about medical fields but deal with the world,like a research studies for United Nations.It is a very interesting career.And it is only a four year course instead of the eight to ten years deal."

"Are you sure about this?I thought you like to be a doctor,or to have a respectable career.?" Jiro asked.

"It is respectable career.I am not going to a doctor,but I can be something more.If I want to be a doctor later on then it is going to be easy.I can still be able to do that.And then I can come back here with you in four year time." Selina said."If you finished and you go back here,I don't think I want to stay behind Boston.I want to be here with you."

"Do you think,I will leave you behind,no way.Just remember,I will be with you and will be behind you all the way.I love you Selina,and my feelings for you have never changed,nothing is gonna change my love for you." Jiro said as he laughed.

"Wait,isn't that a song?You are so corny,Mr Wang Dong Cheng." Selina said as she tickled him.

"Only because of you." he said as he put his lips to her."I have been wanting to do this." as he kissed her some more ,this time more passionate,as Selina responded to his kisses.

"Where did they go?" Arron asked Hebe the tenth times,and he is starting to annoy her.

"Arron,they have just gone for a walk,not that they are gonna get lost." Hebe said."What is it now,you don't want my company anymore?"

"Of course,I always love your company,it is just Jiro will be only here for a short period of time.We gonna be together forever,I hope." Arron said.

"And where is the doubt in your voice coming from?" Hebe said.

"Oh you are so sensitive today.You are not jealous of my own brother are you?" Arron asked.

"Of course not.In fact I am more jealous of the attention that you are giving to Gui gui." Hebe said.

"Now,now where did Gui gui came in the picture." Arron said."I am just being a friend to her."

"I think you should look it through ,I really don't like the attention she have been giving you.I know she is our friend and she just broke up with Wang Zi but she does not have to hang out with you day in and day out." Hebe said.

"I can't believe you that you put meaning in all of this." Arron said."Gui gui is our friend and that is all to all of this."

"That is not the way I see it." Hebe answered back."And Rainie having an eye on your brother,just in case you don't notice." Hebe said.

"No,I really don't see it that way Hebe.Is there something you know that I don't know?" Arron asked.

"I don't know,call it woman's intuition or gut feelings.I know a girl when she have feelings for somebody and those two are bad news to me,and to the four of us." she said as she looked away.

Arron came to her and took her hands."Hey listen to me lady,nothing can come between us.I love you Hebe,no Gui gui or anybody else can come between us.I love you Hebe,just you,remember that." as he kissed her hands and then kissed her lips.

"I love you too Arron.I hope so.." as she kissed her back.

And then Jiro and Selina walked in and saw them kissing."I guess we came at the wrong time" Jiro and Selina said as they laughed.

Arron and Hebe lifted their face up and smiled at them."Can you give us some private time together,just a few minutes will do." Arron said.

"Alright Selina,we better leave this two love birds alone." Jiro said,as they walked away from them....

"Happy now?" Arron said."You are the only one for me Hebe,please always remember that."

"Me too,only you Arron.I don't know what i'll do if i lost you." Hebe said. Arron put his arms around her.he does not know that Hebe is having insecurity in their relationship.Is he taking their relationship for granted?Arron just realized,he have to take extra time and effort in their relationship for now,if he wants it to last a lifetime,and that is what he wants ,a lifetime of Hebe....