The Graduation.

Like A Rose {Completed}

Hebe looked out at the window,herself in deep thought.It seems like the more you hold on to a moment,to a certain time,the more it will slip away from your grasp.This time it ran faster than her mind and thought can catch up.This time ,this year ,she wants to last this year forever,but she knows it is slipping away.

She thought of her sister ,once again.Selina had been her room mate,her best friend,her confident aside from being an older sister to her.She will missed her.It seems like her identity is always linked with her sister.Both of them intelligent and a beauty to boot.Although she always paled in comparison to her older sister,she will not want any other way.She loves being with Selina,with her she does not have to worry about anything,for she always does the right thing...Now she have to stand on her own,and she does no how she will fare standing alone on her own.

Why can't we just stay where we are ?Why people are so restless and always look for something more,only to learn that you have a price to pay for it,Hebe thought.Now i only have Arron,but a sister is different than a boyfriend.She can tell her innermost secret with Selina,but not with Arron.And sure girls are different than boys.

Tomorrow is Selina's graduation day,and her parents are so proud of her.It seems like they told everybody in sight that their daughter is graduating and she is graduating with honors.They are o proud of her.She wonder if they knew that Jiro is coming with her in Boston,I guess Selina never told them.

The next day as Jiro and Selina marched to the front to start the graduation ceremony,both set of parents are both teary and proud of their children.it seems only yesterday they are little boys and girls,now,they have grown,becoming to be a man and woman before their very eyes.

Selina delivered her Valedictory address with lots of encouragement for her group,as she challenged each one of them to find their own place in the sun that will make this world a better place to live in,and Tiffany delivered her salutatory address,with lots of humor and vigor in her speech,looking forward of what will be them ten years from now.And then finally their high school life is officially over as tears run to their face.

Jiro and Selina looked at each other.Finally the best years of their life is over.Somehow their Senior year be forever marked a special place in their heart and memory ,for this is the year that they learned and discover each other,They hugged and kissed as Jiro's parents looked at them and then Selina's parents saw them too.

Then their classmates gathered together as they sang and dance and laughed and cried and trying to make memories together for the last time

"Jiro,why don't you invite Selina and her family to join us for a celebration,"Mrs. Wang said."It will be more fun ,don't you think so?"

Jiro nodded and smiled at her Mom."Sure,Mom,I'll ask them."Jiro answered,as he lead Selina in the crowd and went to her parents.

And so the two family gathered together for a dinner for the graduation of their kids.At first,Selina's parents are quiet and a little bit shy,but later on they warmed up,as they have conversation about current events.

Arron and Hebe can only looked at each other.They dare not open their mouth,and they knew they are bound to each in secrecy of their affair.It seems that their turn is still long in coming,but for now,they still have a lot of growing up to do.But through all the changes,that they have to go through,Hebe and Arron know that the only thing that will be constant is the love they have for each other.

Jiro and Selina looked at each other...it seems everything is coming up like roses......wishing there won't be any storms coming soon their way....

 

 

Graduation Song {Friends Forever} by Vitamin C

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year,we wont be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now,cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on,and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without a soung
And i keep on thinking of the night in June
I didn't know much of love,but it came too soon
And there was me and you and then it got real blue
Stay at home talkin on the telephone and..
We would get excited, we'd got so scared
Laughing at ourselves,thinking like is not fair
And this is how it feels

Chorus:
As we go on,we remember
All the times,we had together
And as our lives changed from whatever
We will still be friends forever

So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
When we look back now,will that joke still be funny
Will we still remember everything we learned from school
Still be trying to break every single role
Will little Brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan
I keep,I keep on thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking.it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels.

Repeat Chorus
La..la..la..la yeah yeah
La..la..la..la we will still be friends forever.

Will we think about tomorrow,like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it likes we're woman and man
Will the pest be a shadow that will follow as around
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep,I keep on thinking that its not good bye
keep on thinking,it's a time to fly

Repeat Chorus 3 times.

http://www.you tube.com?v =GGZOmDQc3rQ