Her Parents

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4TH UPDATE FOR THE DAY. The last. See you tomorrow. :)

--

Chapter 39: Her Parents

“We’ll be okay.” L assured Jaeun as they boarded the plane to Busan. It was just yesterday when her mother called and, now, they’re going to meet her parents.

She’s nervous for L. She saw how his parents disapproved of their relationship. Although she understood their point, she’s still sad about it. Well, how can you accept the fact that you’re not accepted by the important persons in the person you love’s life?

It’s hard. But L is trying to convince her that it’s all going to be alright in the end. Just the two of them. They only need each other in this life.

“How can you be so sure?” She asked as she sat on the seat beside the window.

L smiled at her as he took the seat beside her. “Because I know that I will marry you no matter what they say. No one can stop me from having my forever with you.” He spoke as he fastened her seatbelt.

Jaeun pouted at him. Whenever she feels so shaky, L would just really say the right things to make her feel so secured. She doesn’t know how he does it but every time he does, it’s working just fine. She must really be so in love with him for this to happen to her.

“I love you.” L whispered and kissed her earlobe. “That’s always the answer.”

Jaeun looked at him who’s grinning widely. “I love you, too.” She replied as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

L smiled. “I’d give up everything for your kiss, baby. I’d give up everything for you. Don’t feel guilty of all the people I turned my back on. Always remember that I wouldn’t turn my back on them if they just accepted us. It’s their fault. Not yours.” He played with her fingers.

Jaeun nodded and smiled, contented of everything she has right now. She’s willing to turn her back on people who’d not accept them, too. She can do it with L. She can live perfectly with L.

“Do you know the lot for sale three blocks from your house in Busan?” He asked her out of the blue.

Jaeun looked at him and shook her head. “Why?” She asked.

L grinned. “Nothing. I just thought it was a good spot for our house.” He replied.

Jaeun’s eyes widened in realization of what he just said. “Don’t tell me…” She couldn’t even manage to complete her sentence because L was already grinning widely.

“That’s right, baby. I bought it.” He smiled.

“You bought it?!” She asked in disbelief.

L nodded.

“Why?” She asked. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

L smiled. “Because I want to surprise you.” He replied simply. “Don’t you think it’s a good spot for our house? It’s near the beach and it’s actually really peaceful.” He leaned on her shoulder while playing with her fingers.

Jaeun sighed. “You still should’ve told me.” She replied. “What if I said yes to Jin?” She asked.

L looked at her with narrowed eyes. “I know you wouldn’t.” He spoke seriously. “And even if you did, I’d still build a house there because I would do whatever it takes for you to choose me. No matter what it takes.” He reiterated.

Jaeun smiled. “You’re so obsessed with me.” She teased.

“Is that a compliment for me or for you?” He grinned.

“For me, of course.” She rolled her eyes.

He smiled. “Then, I’d happily just stay obsessed with you if it’s going to be a compliment for you.” He spoke as he wrapped one arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

Jaeun couldn’t help but smile until they arrived in Busan. For the first time in three days, she didn’t think of what others would think. She just thought of her and L having fun and loving each other like e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter