21 Questions

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you haven't read the update a while ago, please move one chapter back. :) Eitherway, this is a double update! Happy reading! ^^v

You can also check False Hope. It is a oneshot starring Kai of EXO. :) Thank you!

 

 

- RC <3

--

Chapter 12: 21 Questions

L was busy staring at Jaeun’s face while waiting for someone to find them and get them back to the camp. To be honest, L could just carry Jaeun back to the camp and lay her to a more comfortable place but he just couldn’t risk it. This is a forest and who knows what creatures are roaming around them now.

Jaeun’s already sick. He didn’t want to put her to a more risk.

L sighed to himself as he unconsciously the back of his hand on Jaeun’s face. “Kim Myungsoo,” he chuckled weakly to himself. “You are one funny guy. You can’t just like a person as fast as that.” He spoke weakly and softly.

He was taken aback when Jaeun stirred in her sleep. She was mumbling some words, or rather calling some names, but L couldn’t decipher. Was it the name of her lover? He didn’t know. And to be honest, he didn’t want to care.

But there is this growing feeling inside of him that he doesn’t want to admit.

“I’m never loving someone taken. Ever.” He mumbled under his breath as he rested his back on the cliff wall and closed his eyes.

Perhaps he could call this a day. It was still almost after-sunset and yet a lot of things have happened. He was so tired of this day. He actually never expected a Team Building thing to be like this.

He couldn’t believe that they would be leaving tomorrow after-lunch but the only girl he has ever talked to for the whole time is Kwon Jaeun.

It’s actually quite amusing that L could actually not talk to other girls except for Kwon Jaeun. He was even wondering of that thought even. How come Jaeun is the only girl he talks – or well even if it was for bickering or something – to?

Why does he feel so comfortable with Kwon Jaeun and feel so awkward with the rest?

L sighed with his eyes closed and gulped.

“M-myung…”

L’s eyes flickered open when he heard Jaeun speak. He looked at her and she was trying to sit up. He immediately assisted her then he sat beside her.

“You’re still sick.” L told her.

Jaeun smiled weakly. “I’m hungry.” She replied.

L shut his eyes and looked at her. She really looked weak. She couldn’t even open her eyes fully. And she couldn’t even speak without using such a huge amount of energy.

And she’s hungry.

Not to mention that it’s already dark and the only thing that L has in his pocket is a bar of snickers.

He was happy he has it anyway. At least he could give something to this sick woman.

“Here,” he gave her the chocolate. “Eat this for tonight and I’ll ask them to prepare something for you tomorrow.” He told her.

Jaeun looked at him with hesitation. “But you only got one-“

“Take it. You are sick. You can’t be hungry. You’re using a large amount of energy right now.” He told her and shoved the bar of Snickers in her hand.

Jaeun gave him one last look before opening the chocolate. “You know we could share.” She beamed.

L gave her a look. “It’s yours. I don’t want to share.” He replied.

Jaeun just nodded and slowly ate the chocolate.

L looked far away and sighed. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter