History behind the story

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: History Behind the Story

Jin smiled at L and even offered them to sit with them. “Nice to meet you too, cousin.” He beamed a little more sincerer than how L sounded and Jaeun could sense a very tensed atmosphere.

L sat in front of Jin and a little to the side of Jaeun in this round table. She could sense that L isn’t amenable to this surprise dinner but she couldn’t do anything about it.

What can she do if he’s boyfriend is just too generous to offer their table with them?

She looked at Sooyeon and smiled weakly.

Sooyeon is not actually a bad woman, to be honest. Taking her clingy side, she’s actually a decent woman. She’s not nosy or what. She has a good family background. She is pretty and elegant at the same time. She’s perfect. Almost.

“I didn’t know you have got a new girlfriend, cousin.” L started to speak but anyone who could hear him would notice the sarcasm in his voice when he said ‘cousin’.

Hell, he is really mocking Jin.

Jin smiled and held Jaeun’s hand. He looked at Jaeun lovingly and L’s jaw tightened. How he wanted to take Jin’s filthy hands off his girl! But how could he? He’s not the legal one. He’s not the official one.

“I finally found the one.” Jin spoke as he looked at Jaeun with full smiles. “I won’t ever let this girl go.” He said and Jaeun just smiled weakly.

How could she not feel guilty right now? She’s cheating and the man she’s cheating with is right in front of her, looking at her with eyes of intent, without knowing his thoughts.

“Really?” L raised his brow.

Jin smiled and nodded. “To be honest, we’re going on our third year already.” He announced as he held Jaeun’s hand.

Jaeun looked down and bit her lip. She didn’t why she was embarrassed by that simple gesture. She just is.

“Third year?” Sooyeon asked in delight. “Wow! That’s long already! You two could get married already!” She beamed in a happy tone.

Jin smiled as he looked at Jaeun. “I don’t know. Are you ready, baby love?” He asked her and she just answered him with a smile.

Sooyeon giggled with Jaeun’s little shy interaction with Jin as she clung onto L’s arm and leaned on his shoulder as she watched. “Aren’t they sweet, Myungsoo?” She asked L whose eyes were fixated on Jin’s hand on Jaeun’s.

Damn it. It’s killing him.

He knows that he told Jaeun that he would not be jealous of her boyfriend but he ing didn’t know that it’s his cousin. The cousin that he loathes the most.

How can he even be happy with this?

Jin looked at L and smiled. “You two still going strong?” He asked.

“No.” “Yes!”

Jin blinked at the contradicting response. “O…kay?” He spoke in uncertainty. “Are you fighting right now?” He asked.

L glared at him. “My dear cousin, I am single.” He said as he removed Sooyeon’s hand around his arm. “Sooyeon just asked me grab lunch with her so she would stop following me around for a year.” He explained and Sooyeon frowned at him.

Jaeun looked at L who was being rude. She wanted to say that Sooyeon is hurt but she couldn’t. Jin didn’t know that Jaeun and L knew each other. Or maybe he will today.

Jin narrowed his eyes on L. “You’re still rude, Kim Myungsoo.” He spoke. Anyone who could hear his voice could sense some tension in his tone.

L scoffed. “Who made me this rude anyways?” He asked back.

Sooyeon and Jaeun were starting to panic. The atmosphere is full of tension.

“Everybody moved on except you, Myungsoo.” Sooyeon butted in. “Come on. Don’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter