Me Alone

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!!! HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 

--

Chapter 36: Me Alone

“What would your parents think of me? Of us?” Jaeun asked L as they were watching movies on the living room of his condominium unit.

She loves L so much and she knows that it would be hard for them to be approved by their parents. Her parents know that she’s with Jin. And Jin is L’s cousin. What would they think of her? She’s worried of everything others would think of her, of L.

L looked at her with a raised brow. “They don’t matter at all, Jaeun. I don’t like them meddling with my personal life anyway.” He replied as he planted a kiss on her ear. “If they won’t approve us, then we won’t insist. I can fund you and our children just fine.” He smiled as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him.

Jaeun gulped at how advanced L is already thinking. He’s already thinking of building a family with her. That’s one thing. He’s serious with her.

“But don’t their opinions really matter?” She asked, anxious still. “They are your parents, Myungsoo. Their opinions would always matter.” She reiterated.

L looked at her and sighed. “But if they don’t approve our relationship, their opinions wouldn’t matter.” He replied calmly. “I’ve faced hell for you. I wouldn’t take a no from anyone when it comes to being with you. I will be with you. Forever. By hook or by crook. I don’t care what I’d have to give up. I don’t care about anything as long as I have you.” He smiled at her and pulled her even closer. “Got that, Baby? I won’t let anyone or anything come between us.”

Jaeun looked at him and smiled, touched of everything he just said. He was willing to give up everything for her. His family. His luxurious life. Everything. Everything for her.

“I am the luckiest woman in the world.” She whispered as she planted a kiss on his cheeks. “I’m very lucky to have you as my man.”

L grinned and kissed her lips passionately. “You’re not. I am the lucky one.” He whispered in between the kisses. “What did I do to deserve a woman like you?” He smiled as he connected their foreheads.

Jaeun chuckled. Suddenly, all her worries are gone. Only L could make her worries go away.

All she had to do is to think of right now. She’s with L, who’s willing to give her the moon and the stars. He’s doing everything for her. He’s willing to turn his back on anyone for her. And he’s serious. He’s damn serious for her.

“I love you.” That was all she could tell him after everything he said.

L smiled at her. “I love you more, Baby. Don’t think of anything, alright? I will never leave you.” He assured her as he hugged her tight.

They stayed like that for a while. Amidst everything, every obstacle, at the end of the day, all they need to be is to stay together and everything seems alright.

“Are you tired?” L asked as he kissed the top of her head.

Jaeun lazily nodded. Her eyes are almost closing.

“Come on.” L held her hand and asked her to stand up. “I’ll tuck you to bed.” He beamed as he led her to his room.

He made her rest on his bed. Jaeun looked at him. “Where are you going to sleep then?” She asked.

L smiled. “I’ll sleep on the couch, Baby. Don’t worry.” He replied as he kissed her forehead.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes at him. “You can sleep here.” She said.

L looked at her. “That’s going to be hard, baby. I don’t want to rush you.” He shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter