Who's drawn to whom?

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Who’s drawn to whom?

L smiled as Jaeun hung up on her boyfriend. He didn’t expect her to act that way but at the same time, he is happy that somehow, she chose him – or at least that’s how L sees it.

Jaeun gave him a look before passing by him, probably to get her things in the room.

“Ride with me to the office,” L offered as he followed Jaeun to her room.

Damn. Since when has he become so clingy for a woman? Why does he seem like he couldn’t last a second without seeing her face?

Jaeun sighed and gave him a look. “Please, stop. Please.” She told him.

L narrowed his eyes on her. Of course, she would ask him to stop. Of course, she would still deny her feelings for him. He could understand that it’s not easy to admit that you are attracted to someone else after liking only one person after all these years.

Jaeun needs time. He knows it.

But he will never stop making her realize that she likes him as well. He will keep wooing her until he could. After all, he had already started this. Might as well fight for her until the end.

L took a step closer and held her on her elbows. “I told you, I can’t.” He looked deeper in her eyes. “I already have decided to pursue you, I won’t stop.”

Jaeun tried to yank her arm away from him but he didn’t let it happen. He pulled her closer and hugged her tight. “Please, Kim Myungsoo.” She’s still pleading.

L shook his head. “No. I’m sorry, Jaeun, but I love you too much to let you go.” He told her stubbornly. “I didn’t go all the way to just give you up without a fight. I’ve swallowed all my principles in life for this, I’m not going to back down easily.”

Jaeun could only sigh after hearing that L isn’t giving up on her.

L looked into her eyes and cupped her cheek with his hand. “I love you. I’ll only see you. And I told you, I don’t give a damn if I’m the second one. I just want to have you.”

Jaeun stared back into his eyes only to find herself getting drowned and lost in his gaze.

L searched her eyes. “I promise I’ll try to not interfere with your relationship. I promise I’ll stay cool about your boyfriend.” He kissed her temple. “Just don’t…” He breathed as he sniffed her scent that made him want to hold her the whole day. “…push me away.”

Jaeun shut her eyes. She doesn’t really have control on anything if it’s about L. She doesn’t know why but she thinks that L has this strong impact on her. It isn’t clear to her why, but she’s feeling really weak and submissive when it comes to him talking to her.

L smiled and held her hands. “Let’s go?” He asked her and she nodded. He was even happier because she didn’t pull her hand away from his.

Kwon Jaeun, what grave mistake are you committing right now?

--

“Don’t call me in the office.” Jaeun spoke when L’s car pulled over the parking lot of the Lee Group building.

L looked at her and sighed. As much as he didn’t want to, it’s the only thing he could do for Jaeun to stop asking him to not love her. “Okay,” he responded half-heartedly.

Jaeun looked at him and smiled weakly. “Thanks.” She muttered. “I’ll go first. They might suspect anything if we went there at the same time.”

L nodded and watched Jaeun as she unbuckled her seatbelt. But before she could even open the car door, he pulled her in for another kiss.

“Myungsoo!” Jaeun hissed when they broke off from the kiss.

L smirked. “I’m going to miss your lips all day, Ms. Kwon.” He spoke making Jaeun blush in a dark shade of red. “Go now before I stop you again.” He beamed and Jaeun scrambled out of his car. He chuckled as he saw how adorable she was.

“Damn, Kim Myungsoo! How pathetic can you be?” He asked himself as he watche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter