Ex-Present-First-Second

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Ex – Present – First – Second

L wouldn’t let Jaeun go after their meeting in the rooftop. Hell knows how he wanted time to stop right at that moment so he would never be away from her.

“You go first,” he told Jaeun as they got out of the elevator.

She nodded and walked ahead to the office.

Damn. This girl isn’t ordinary. She will never be ordinary.

Her thoughts and feelings would always be a mystery to L. Sure he knows that she likes him but to what extent? He didn’t know. Damn, he wanted her to tell him directly. He wanted to hear it from her even though he’s contented of just being the second.

He was true to his words when he said he will not be jealous. But God knows he was.

That day when she informed him that she’ll spend the night with her boyfriend, he couldn’t sleep. He only had two hours to sleep and he was almost late to the office. He was busy thinking what the two are doing.

He shut his eyes. He didn’t want to think of the possibilities again. Possibilities hurt him as . And it’s no when it’s childish. It’s serious. L is wrecked. But he was happy to be wrecked by Jaeun.

“Good morning, Mr. Kim!” The employees greeted him as he arrived in the office. He just nodded at the girls who greeted him and couldn’t help but notice how they blushed at that simple gesture.

He glanced at Jaeun who’s talking to Yoonmi intently. Yoonmi was smiling widely and seemed excited. He figured that Jaeun might be telling her stories about last night.

Hell. It really breaks his heart.

“Sweetie?”

He stiffened when he heard that voice.

Suddenly, the room became quiet and looked at Sooyeon who’s standing by his office door, looking at him with a wide smile.

He narrowed his eyes on her. “How long have you been here?” He asked her. Sooyeon came from the inside so she arrived earlier than him.

She smiled and ran to him, giving him a tight hug. “I missed you, Sweetie!” She beamed as she buried her face on his chest. No, he wasn’t hugging her. She was inserting herself to him. Wait. Did that sound a bit disturbing? No.

L suddenly looked at Jaeun who’s looking at him being so close with someone else without any expression on her face. Damn. When will she at least show him emotion?

He would really appreciate if she at least smirked at him but no. He never got such thing. He only got her poker face. Her damn poker ing face.

“Don’t you miss me?” Sooyeon asked him with a cutesy face. Oh, L wanted to puke at that sight.

If this was years back, he would have kissed her but heh, this is right now. She’s the person who disgusts L the most. She’s the least person in L’s good list. And she’ll never be.

Sooyeon rolled her eyes and took a step back from him.

L even sighed in relief. “What do you want?” He asked her in front of everyone. No matter how much he wanted Jaeun to get jealous, he couldn’t handle her getting mad, so he’s asking Sooyeon now. Now, that they’re in front of everyone. He didn’t want Jaeun to suspect anything bad about them.

“Let’s have lunch?” She asked.

L sighed and shook his head. “No.” He beamed.

“Oh, come on!” She whined. “Just this lunch. Then I won’t bother you for a week.” She tried to bargain.

“A year.” L suggested. Hell, he wanted to say forever but that would be crazy so he degraded it to a year, instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter