this, Myungsoo.

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: this, Myungsoo.

“I’m nervous.”

Jaeun spoke as Jin took her hand and led her to the door of the hall for their family gathering. She knows how rich the Kims are and she knows that she’s in an awkward position right now.

What if L comes with some other girl? What if L comes and-

“It’s going to be alright.” Jin beamed. “I am here with you. And I know they will accept you.” He continued as he held her cheeks and made her look into his eyes. “I love you, alright?” He smiled as he planted a soft kiss on Jaeun’s lips.

Jaeun was partly surprised that she didn’t feel the same when Jin’s lips touched hers. Why did she feel like she’s missing something out? What is happening to her?

Jin smiled widely. “Let’s go?” He asked as he offered his arm to her.

She nodded and held onto his arm. “Let’s go.” She replied and they walked inside the hall.

Just as she expected, every single one from the Kim family clan is present in the ceremony. She could recognize some faces because she had seen them from attending past gatherings and meetings with them and she smiled at all of them. The least thing she could do now is smile at Jin’s family.

“Oh, Jaeun!” Jin’s mother came rushing to her with arms wide open. She hugged Jaeun as soon as she reached her and kissed her cheek. “I’m glad you came!” She beamed.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “This is a big celebration, Mrs. Kim.” She commented. “Is there a reason for such a big celebration?” She asked.

Jin’s mother smiled. “Of course everything as big as this comes with a big celebration and reveal.” She beamed as she glanced at Jin.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes at Jin but he looked away. Somehow, she felt something weird from him. She knew there was something about this gathering. Jin was too obvious that she needed to come here. Suddenly, she felt really regretful that she didn’t come up with a good excuse to not come.

“Let’s sit and eat first.” Jin’s mother led her to their table.

Jaeun looked at Jin and he just smiled at her. She didn’t even think and just went where Jin’s mother asked her to go.

“Jaeun, Jaeun!” Jin’s mother called her as she stopped at one table. “Come here. I’ll introduce you to more relatives.” She beamed and Jaeun walked to where she is.

Jin’s mother smiled at her. “This is Mr. and Mrs. Kim Joonsu and  Jiwon.” She introduced a very familiar looking man and woman to Jaeun.

Jaeun’s pretty sure that she hadn’t seen them but they look exactly like someone. “Good evening, Sir, Ma’am.” She bowed at them. “I am Kwon Jaeun.”

Mr. Kim Joonsu smiled at her. “Is this Jin’s girlfriend?” He asked.

Jin’s mother smiled and nodded proudly. “She’s a great catch, isn’t she?” She asked and the elders agreed. “What about your son? Is he coming tonight?” She asked.

Mrs. Kim Jiwon smiled and nodded. “Yes. For the first time, he decided to come.” She beamed.

Jin’s mother laughed. “Your son’s a bit aloof and reserved, don’t you think?” She asked. “But girls come to him because he’s really handsome.” She complimented.

Mr. Kim shook his head. “But he’s a pain in the , Mona.” He replied. “I just wish he finds someone as good as Jin’s girl.” He smiled at Jaeun.

Jin’s mother shook her head. “Sorry. Girls like Jaeun are hard to find. So he better be looking for a girl like her now.” She chuckled and the elders agreed.

Jaeun looked at how close the Kim clan is and smiled. Somehow, she’s proven that rich clans don’t clash with one another like how it says from the movies. She was busy observing the hall when she felt someone hug her from behind.

“So, have you met Myungsoo’s parents?” Jin asked as he kissed her hair. He didn’t mind being sweet to her in front of many people. Besides, they are all family.

Jaeun froze when she heard what Jin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter