I Want You

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Rated scene. 

--

Chapter 24: I Want You

Jaeun’s heart couldn’t stop beating really loud upon knowing that Jin is back in town. He’s back and he’s going to see her later.

She walked back the office with her mind all over the place.

Guilt.

Pain.

Sadness.

She wanted him back, sure. But she didn’t expect that he’s back this early. So, that explains why Jin hasn’t contacted her for two days already.

“Are you okay?” Yoonmi asked her as she sat on her desk.

Yoonmi’s voice was a bit loud so everyone looked their way. Even L who’s talking to Jungkook about a deal glanced at her.

Jaeun looked at Yoonmi and nodded. “Uh? Yes. I’m fine.” She lied but Yoonmi could see through her. She knows that she’s lying.

“Did your boyfriend tell you something sad?” She asked.

“Did he hurt you, Manager Kwon? I’ll beat him to death if he comes back! Don’t worry!” Jinwoo, one of the male employees, tried to comfort her but then he made them all laugh at him.

Jaeun looked back but she accidentally looked at L and she was stoned. That’s where the guilt was coming from. Kim Myungsoo.

He’s too vocal about his feelings to the point that Jaeun already feels obliged to give him back. He’s too vocal and transparent and Jaeun couldn’t help but fall for him all the more.

“Mr. Kim would kill him too!” Jinwoo added and everyone laughed even more.

Hell, yes. Of course L would kill him, too. That way, he’d get rid of the enemy and have her all for himself. That’s a win-win situation for him.

Jaeun smiled. “My boyfriend didn’t hurt me, Jinwoo.” She replied that made everyone gang up on Jinwoo.

“Then what?” Yoonmi asked.

Jaeun sighed hard. “He’s back. I’m meeting him later.” She said and everyone cheered.

Everyone except L, who’s looking deep into Jaeun’s eyes with an unreadable expression.

Jaeun sighed. She knows that no matter how L tells her that he doesn’t mind if he’s the second man, he is dying to be the first. Of course, no man wanted to just be the second best.

And this. This is going to hurt him so bad. This is going to beat him to death.

--

From: Kim Myungsoo

Is he really back? Where are you meeting him?

Jaeun gulped as she read his message. She couldn’t help herself but get worried of him. He’s going to get hurt and she’s going to hurt him even more.

To: Kim Myungsoo

I don’t know yet. But I’m certain we’ll have dinner together.

She sighed as she sent her reply. She knows that this will hurt him a bit more but L has to endure this. If he really loves her, he has to endure this, right?

And besides, time with Jin would help Jaeun realize if she really loves L or if this is just a phase. A phase where she just misses Jin and she sees a potential in L, making her drawn to him.

From: Kim Myungsoo

Alright. Have fun with him.

She narrowed her eyes on her phone. Why doesn’t he like the idea of L getting jealous? Why does she feel comfortable that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter