Not a Bad Thing

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updated. Go back one chapter if you haven't read chap. 27. :)

 

--

Chapter 28: Not a Bad Thing

L was busy playing with Jaeun’s hair as they cuddled on the couch.

Jaeun was so relieved that Haneul wasn’t around. Or else, she would have told her to break up with Jin right here right now.

Sure, Haneul was all for her happiness but she’s not amenable to cheating. She won’t side with Jaeun on this. Not when Jaeun holds her fate on this relationship.

“I love you.” L whispered making Jaeun ticklish. He chuckled. “And I’ll love you even more.” He added making Jaeun chuckle.

She gave him a look as she tried her hardest to impose a poker face.

“What?” L asked but was smiling from ear-to-ear and seeing that makes Jaeun smile as well. L chuckled. “What’s wrong with telling you that I love you?” He asked.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him. “Nothing!” She beamed. Perhaps, she’s accepting her fate. She had to choose, eventually. She knows that. But right now, she has to know who to choose. She has to give herself time to choose between the two.

Is she falling for L? Or is this just a phase?

Is she falling out of love from Jin? Or is this just a phase?

Everything is blurry in Jaeun’s mind and she has to know the answers. She has to clear it. She has to feel something more for one and less for one.

Thus, she has to give them both a chance, right?

L smiled at her. “You’re the most adorable girl I have ever met in my whole life.” He told her. “Even though you’re the fiercest as well.” He chuckled.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him.

L blinked. “What?” He asked as he hugged her. “But even though, you’re still the only girl I would ever love.” He whispered to her as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Jaeun smiled. This is her feeling with L. She knows it’s wrong but it feels so good. It feels so surreal.

“Would you go on a date with me tomorrow?” He asked her and Jaeun gave him a look.

“A date?” She asked again.

L nodded with a wide smile. “Let me tell you how Kim Myungsoo makes girls fall for him.” He told her. “But then, in your case, it’s going to be extra special.” He winked at her.

Suddenly, Jaeun felt excited.

Let’s be real now.

Jaeun likes L. She’s attracted to him. Whether she likes it or not, her heart is beating really fast when he’s there. Her heart is longing for him when he’s away.

She’s definitely feeling something for him.

But what she’s not definite of is that if she loved him more than she had ever loved Jin. Damn. Jin was the only man in her life before L came. How could she even compare her love for the two?

“Let’s go, Baby?” L asked her as he reached for her hand while riding the elevator.

It was a good thing that Jin is out of town for some business proposals. He’s been tasked to handle minor matters as he enjoys his Christmas vacation in Korea. He didn’t want to but it was the only way so he could come back to Jaeun…who’s going on a date with L today.

“Where are we going?” Jaeun asked L as they reached his Camaro.

L opened the door on the passenger’s side and assisted Jaeun to get in. “You’ll see later, baby.” He beamed as he planted a swift kiss on her cheek.

Jaeun immediately blushed as his sudden gesture. Is it just her or is L extra sweet today?

Sure she knows that he’s serious with every word he told her last night but she doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter