What are we going to do?

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35: What are we going to do?

Jaeun’s heart was racing up until L had finally driven them away from the location. She doesn’t even have an idea on how she escaped the occasion.

It wasn’t really easy for her to finally make up her mind and choose one from them. Like everyone else, she didn’t want to hurt one when she knew they both loved her so much, only under different circumstances.

Jin was the best thing that happened in her life. He was the person who made her see the light in love. He was the person who opened her heart to love.

But L. He was the one who made her heart race faster and slower at the same time. He was the person who made her feel like she was always the priority – that he would give up everything just to be with her.

If only there was something she could do to not hurt anyone, she would’ve done it. But is there really a way to not make a certain goodbye painful?

“You’re still trembling.” L spoke as he pulled into his place. He held her hand and tried to calm her down. But she just couldn’t. How could she calm down when she knew that everyone would be looking at her differently than they did before?

“I’m here, Jaeun. Don’t be scared. I won’t ever leave you.” L’s words were music to her ears. And yes, she knows that he wouldn’t leave her. She didn’t even know how she trusts him this much right now.

Jaeun looked at him with tears b in her eyes. How could she possibly love a person this much? That despite everything that happened tonight, she’s happy that she’s with him. She’s happy that he’s with her.

“I love you, alright? Don’t ever forget that.” He whispered as he planted a kiss on her forehead. He smiled and wiped her tears away. “Am I being too selfish because I am happy while every person in my family tree is shocked like hell?”

Jaeun couldn’t help but smile and bite her lip. “Then, am I selfish, too?” She asked back making L smile and lean over to capture her lips.

It felt as if magic was on the works when their lips met. This isn’t the first time that they kissed but how could they feel so surreal? A powerful kiss because their feelings are finally mutual. Finally, no one was holding back.

He smiled as she responded to his kisses, for the first time, without him pulling her closer to him. “Promise me we’ll be together.” He spoke in between the kisses.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “I wouldn’t let him go if I won’t end up with you.” She replied and L smiled, kissing her even more passionately.

So it was real. When you love a person, everything seems right. When you really love a person, you wouldn’t care if the whole world is against.

Because right now, even after hurting the whole Kim clan, Jaeun was happy. She was finally free of guilt. It was as if a huge load had been lifted from her shoulder.

And more importantly, she doesn’t have to hold back anymore.

They both smiled after the kiss as their foreheads were connected with each other. It was as if time had stopped and nothing else mattered in the world than the two of them and their feelings for each other. Is it wrong to pursue such a risky and dangerous love?

“He almost proposed to you.” L spoke. Jaeun looked at him, observing his expression.

“I knew that the party was about him proposing to you,” he started. “I didn’t want to come.” He looked into her eyes. “But then if I didn’t have c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter