His Parents

Her Other Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37: His Parents

Jaeun and L walked to the dining room after preparing. Well, L doesn’t really mind but Jaeun’s really nervous. What if his friends won’t approve them? Is this going to be another obstacle?

Jaeun held onto L’s hand tightly as they approached his friends.

L looked at her, worried. “Don’t worry. My friends won’t eat you.” He whispered, trying to reassure her.

Jaeun nodded but still feels uneasy. She doesn’t know what to think about their relationship if even his friends won’t approve their relationship.

“Come on.” L led her to the dining table where the six men were waiting for them.

Jaeun looked at all of them and saw Sungyeol smiling widely at her. “Uhm…” She wanted to greet but she doesn’t know how they’d want her to greet them.

“Take your seat, Jaeun.” Sungyeol pointed at the chair beside L’s.

Jaeun nodded and sat where she was said to. L sat beside her and held her hand tight.

“Guys, this is Jaeun, my girlfriend.” L introduced simply before asking Jaeun what she wants to eat.

Jaeun bit her lip and just pointed at a random dish. She’s nervous because his friends didn’t even say anything to her when L introduced her to them.

Is it possible that they don’t like her?

What if they don’t like her for L? What if…

“Eat all you want to eat, Noona.” Jaeun was shocked when she heard one guy, she thinks is the youngest because he called her noona, spoke and smiled. “I’m Sungjong, by the way.” He introduced and smiled wider.

Jaeun smiled. “I’m Jaeun.” She replied. “Nice to meet you, Sungjong.” She beamed.

Sungjong smiled. “I really wish I’d met you sooner, noona. Myungsoo hyung just wouldn’t let any of us know about you.” He pouted as he rolled his eyes at L.

“I knew everything about her!” Sungyeol grinned.

“Whatever, hyung.” Sungjong spat and stuck his fork on the steak.

Jaeun smiled and ate in silence. She was afraid that she was doing something wrong. She was afraid that she was doing something unacceptable for his friends.

“I’m Woohyun.” The man with a cheeky grin introduced. “Myungsoo was right. You are indeed pretty.” He smiled.

“Stop it, hyung.” L scowled at Woohyun.

Jaeun smiled, a little relieved that his friends are slowly opening up to her.

“I’m Sunggyu.”

“He’s the grandfather. I’m Howon.”

“What?! I am not a grandfather!”

“You are, Hyung. I am Dongwoo.”

Jaeun smiled at all of them and accepted all their hands for a shake. She felt L’s grip on her waist, showing possessiveness and territorialism.

“Dude, chill! We were just introducing!” Sungyeol laughed when he noticed L’s hand.

L growled at him. “Shut the hell up and stop touching my girl!” He warned his friends who just laughed at his remark.

“Chill, hyung! It’s not like Noona would like any of us.” Sungjong beamed. “Although it’s a big question how she actually liked you.” He laughed with the rest of the boys.

L took a deep breath and Jaeun noticed that. “Relax, Myungsoo. I’m trying to get into your world.” She whispered and L sighed.

“You don’t need to try hard, Jaeun. You’re my whole world. All you have to do is marry me and stay with me forever.” He stated making his friends hear him.

“My, my! No PDA please!” Hoya laughed earning him a glare from L.

Jaeun smiled and prevented a chuckle from escaping her lips. Somehow, she’s relieved that his friends accept their relationship.

“Aren’t you going to go to your parents, Myungsoo?” Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter